Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appreciation site for all things #Jenry, or to simply rave about our favourite human labrador puppy Hennerz or our deadpan King Jordan post BB.

Carry on troops..... 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe this time last week we were in the trenches trying to make sure Jordan got back into the house. Fast forward one week and he's won the bloody thing and he's going on dates with Henry. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can't wait til I get home to hear the interviews - listening to Gaydar at work may be taking the piss a bit too much.

From the clips though they are talking like actual husbands and it's adorable!!

I can't believe this time last week we were in the trenches trying to make sure Jordan got back into the house. Fast forward one week and he's won the bloody thing and he's going on dates with Henry. ❤
Jesus yes - was bricking it we'd have another week of Tom and Jordan would go not knowing Henry shouted 'Love you Jordan'

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jordan was being interviewed on Gaydio and said Instagram is enough for him and he won't be getting Tik Tok. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is it. Tattle has peaked.
I pride myself by saying I don't really post much on TL and just lurk (apart from giving Richard Ayoade goss- we have a mutual friend) and here I am creating a thread - FML

Thank God its's not banned at work

hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Listened to the Gaydio interview with Jordan (which lasted just a few minutes). He described being out of the house as 'nightmarish' since all he wants to do is go to Waitrose but can't do that anymore.

He said he presumed nobody was watching BB and thought the show would be a flop! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Listened to the Gaydio interview with Jordan (which lasted just a few minutes). He described being out of the house as 'nightmarish' since all he wants to do is go to Waitrose but can't do that anymore.

He said he presumed nobody was watching BB and thought the show would be a flop! 😄
Oh bless him. I'd bleeping hate to be famous.

Getting mobbed when all he wants to do is scuttle round in a black coat like a Victorian with consumption moaning about the price of Barolo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Romeo and Juliet, Anthony and Cleopatra, Victoria and Albert, John and Yoko….and Jenry ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am doing a rewatch and I didn't know that when he was saved from eviction Hennerz joked that he had put on heaps of aftershave for Will Best (and Jordan retored 'you better bloody not have' or the like)

Hennerz is onlty human!

• Haha
I ad doing a rewatch and I didn't know that when he was saved from eviction Hennerz joked that he had put on heaps of aftershave for Will Best (and Jordan retored 'you better bloody not have' or the like)

Hennerz is onlty human!
I'm doing a rewatch too and I'm at the same point. 🤣

It's so funny watching it back knowing how things worked out!

Reactions: 4
Guys this thread being created has made my day. Had some real 1st world problem come up that put me in a grump but within 2 seconds of clicking on here I've been giggling like Henry ❤

• Heart
Guys this thread being created has made my day. Had some real 1st world problem come up that put me in a grump but within 2 seconds of clicking on here I've been giggling like Henry ❤
Sending love for the real world problems my friend and surround yourself with Jenry feels :p

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.