Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His lips are amazing! 💋

Henry said on his many live streams that Jordan is fine and he loves him very much. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Man's walking round a graveyard. He's never beatig the vampire allegations.🧛

View attachment 2605548
Jordan pulling out the big guns for the date tonight by posting this pouty thirst trap whilst Henry will probably look like actual death despite the touche éclat 😂😂

of course he’s in a graveyard - the Victoria child with consumption aesthetic reigns supreme!

Gutted I’m out raving at the O2 tonight in case we get a drunken go-live again!

• Haha
His lips are amazing! 💋

Henry said on his many live streams that Jordan is fine and he loves him very much. 🥺
And that he is seeing him today 🥺

Hopefully now the children on Twitter will shut the duck up and stop being so hysterically Insane..

Reactions: 7
God, the man is stunning. My type has always been tall, dark and handsome but I have to add 'with an air of the undead' to that now 🧛
I imagine they're serenely strolling in eachother's direction. I hope they've a fabulous date.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe it....I have V and A membership and was going to go up with my daughter this weekend but she has to work instead! My eyes could have locked with Jordans across the tapestries hall 🤣🙄🤣🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Yeah they were totally fine and both super lovey dovey on socials until the weird allegations thing happened a few days ago and then Henry hasnt interacted at all. On the live, he did mention Jordan saying hes in london atm when Kerry asked if he was back in Newcastle but yeah he was clearly hungover so hard to gauge.

I get social media isnt an indication of anything but I can’t help side eye the switch up
why would be be back in Newcastle - isn't he London based?

Found this on Twitter from earlier. So do you think they’ve had a little coffee/(diet coke lol) date with Henry’s sister this afternoon 👀
IMG_1019.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Unusual total radio silence from Henry tonight. Wonder what they’re up to?🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Unusual total radio silence from Henry tonight. Wonder what they’re up to?🤭
Hopefully cuddled up on the sofa watching strictly, getting a takeaway, drinking good wine and snuggling like the best of us. I'd say having a night of filth but I reckon that hangover must have caught up with Henners by now 🤣

• Heart
I'm going to bed cos I feel ill but I'm praying I wake up to a Jenry selfie. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really want a newspaper/magazine to do a proper photoshoot with Jordan, some arty b&w shots, not those hideous aging shirts, I bet they'd be super wow photos.

Reactions: 6
Woken up with a hangover the size of Croatia and was praying for a Jenry selfie to take the edge off …. but also hope the absence means they were spending quality time together/ having a lovely night in remembering why they fell for each other in the first place.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.