Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww, he said love. He said love! That was so funny, brilliant to see them carefree AF letting their hair down. Henry's laughing is a tonic, maybe gin and tonic this time but I can't help but love him 🤣 I hope he has a good lie on and solid brunch to set himself right if he has to go again tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
I saw his sister comment saying they're meeting for drinks today... God I think henners has drank every day since he's been out 😂😂 (not judging)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awwwwww. My mum has always said that alcohol loosens the tongue 😂 I just want to ruffle his hair 🥰

Reactions: 2
YES Hennerz

The same silly witch sent him an edit of him drinking with a song about being an alcoholic and this was his reply. LEGEND!!!

View attachment 2603854

Edit- BTW Hennerz's little twitter AMA is hilarious. He is a funny guy :)
MAJOR slaying last night Hennerz - you are an icon :love: ( as is Jordan for watching The Crown). They’re lucky it’s a members club or they may have been booted out!

Does anyone have the clip where he said Olivia can be maid of honour at his and Jordan’s wedding?

Reactions: 1
Absolute carnage!! Hope Hennerz gets some carbs down him

this tweet kills me as it’s so accurate 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LOL 😂

Fair play he’s up earlier than I would be after a big night - who'd have thought when we were watching him in his dressing gown that he’d be so hardcore.

IMG_0887.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Henry posting this pic, claiming on twitter he has zero hangover and resuming his AMA with sassy replies - absolute icon!

May have to create a burner twitter so I can ask him what he smells of.... 🤣

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 10.01.42.png

Man's walking round a graveyard. He's never beatig the vampire allegations.🧛

IMG_0676.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.