Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I'm not bothered if he wants to shag 19 year olds, anything over 18 is fair game, I'm in my early 30s and I'd sleep with a 19 year old if I fancied him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If she won’t be faithful to him she won’t be faithful to anyone. He’s a dreamboat and a surprisingly good Sherlock. (I know duck all about rumours surrounding him or his reputation btw)
He* is what I meant to write. I guess I didn’t check my typos.

Can't disagree tbh

Although i think Daniel Craig is attractive too, albeit not in such a classic way
Agree Daniel Craig is quiet handsome but not in the classical way Henry is. He was a perfect Bond.

Reactions: 2
Yeah tattle can be oddly judgy on age gap relationships. I don't think Henry's is that bad tbh, plenty of men and woman have relationship gaps that length. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe if he was in his 50s with a 19 year old it could be a bit ick, but not 30 and 19.

Genuinely curious! What are the main rumours surrounding Henry? And do you think they have anything to do with being dropped from the superman franchise?
The main two I‘ve seen that he’s into young girls or that he’s gay and they’re bearding for him…I don’t know if I buy any of these.

Other than this, he also said a super insensitive/missed the point comment about #me too, he apologised for it but yeah it was really tone deaf:

‘I think a woman should be wooed and chased,’ says actor. ‘It’s difficult to do that if there are certain rules in place

IMO, most of these celebrities are assholes anyway and are basically living in a different reality where they believe their made up images, that they’re more intellectual and intelligent than others just because of their statuses…
so, I can really well imagine that he’s a little misogynistic and likes when women fall over themselves for him…but that can be said about like 99,9% of celebrities. 🤣

Hopefully he never done anything criminal and with his ‘just a gamer nerd who workouts’ image he will always be popular.

Reactions: 4
The main two I‘ve seen that he’s into young girls or that he’s gay and they’re bearding for him…I don’t know if I buy any of these.

Other than this, he also said a super insensitive/missed the point comment about #me too, he apologised for it but yeah it was really tone deaf:

‘I think a woman should be wooed and chased,’ says actor. ‘It’s difficult to do that if there are certain rules in place

IMO, most of these celebrities are assholes anyway and are basically living in a different reality where they believe their made up images, that they’re more intellectual and intelligent than others just because of their statuses…
so, I can really well imagine that he’s a little misogynistic and likes when women fall over themselves for him…but that can be said about like 99,9% of celebrities. 🤣

Hopefully he never done anything criminal and with his ‘just a gamer nerd who workouts’ image he will always be popular.
Apparently his chat up line is/was 'Do you want to sleep with Superman?' which is cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Me too thing ya he didn't put it well but I reckon he meant now acting anyway traditional like ya wooing a woman is automatically cancelled, which is ridiculous. Wanting to do that is a million miles away from a movement stemming from an out n out rapist! So he's not wrong as it is an issue now.
But I can see Henry being awkward, I dunno, like no doubt he has partied and slept with women over the years, haven't most people? I think if he used a line like that it'd be for a laugh as who would take it seriously but to be fair who else could use that line, only him? But I'd say that life got old for him, otherwise he'd be like Leonardo diCaprio with a different way younger woman every week. Cavill seems way more down to earth and that's what others say of him.
Anya and Freya at every interview and premiere are seen looking at him very fondly and hugging the hell out of him so I dunno where ye are seeing that.

That's cringe, but duck, id say yes quicker than superman can fly around the world. 😆
Lollllll, totally!! I actually think it'd be hilarious

Reactions: 5
Lollllll, totally!! I actually think it'd be hilarious
If he used that pickup line, I would have an expectation that he is wearing the superman suit under his normal outfit and I have to get him out of that as well as his normal clothes. If he wasn't he would be revoked sex privileges until he put the suit on under normal clothes first. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he used that pickup line, I would have an expectation that he is wearing the superman suit under his normal outfit and I have to get him out of that as well as his normal clothes. If he wasn't he would be revoked sex privileges until he put the suit on under normal clothes first. 😆
Oh absolutely, he'd wanta really bring the full em, package haha!

Reactions: 3
The geeky awkwardness actually makes him more attractive to me tbh 🤣

Reactions: 13
I'd say Cavill would be pretty pissed at the carry on over Superman. Absolutely outrageous he was told to announce it and James Gunn did that to him. He'd normally do a Xmas post.

Reactions: 7
I'd say Cavill would be pretty pissed at the carry on over Superman. Absolutely outrageous he was told to announce it and James Gunn did that to him. He'd normally do a Xmas post.
I'd be fuming if I was him.

His dignity in the face of the way he's been treated is admirable. He has every right to be snarky and pissed off, even a little dig would be fair game. But his class is outstanding.

His dignity in the face of the way he's been treated is admirable. He has every right to be snarky and pissed off, even a little dig would be fair game. But his class is outstanding.
Ah ya, he seems like a pure gent. And there's rumours he was treated badly on Witcher set, unbelievable? I'd say he's at home now playing the Witcher 3 Next gen update like the rest of us 😁 ⚔ "Doug Cockle doesn't have to put up with this tit" CDPROJEKT Red were so nice giving a nod to Henry with his Armour in the game!

• Haha
Cavill didn’t just play Geralt – he transferred his fanboy enthusiasm for the franchise to the screen. He was a devotee of The Witcher going back to the Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt video game from a decade ago and an eager devourer of the original Andrzej Sapkowski novels. That passion came through in his portrayal of Geralt – a sort of grumpy beast slayer best described as Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm crossed with Conan the Barbarian.

• Heart

Yes he really impressed me, I have to say. Not a bad word about either the Witcher or DC teams, it's impressive. I wouldn't have blamed him for being snarky or passive aggressive. They fucked him over royally, and with two roles that meant so much to him. As I've said before, this makes me genuinely mistrust the blind items about him. Although it's difficult for me to accept that such a good looking guy is also nice, hmm.

Well maybe he has fallen on his feet, if it's true that Amazon have bought the Warhammer 40K licence, and he is being given pretty much free reign.

Done right, it could be a massive hit.

Well maybe he has fallen on his feet, if it's true that Amazon have bought the Warhammer 40K licence, and he is being given pretty much free reign.

Done right, it could be a massive hit.
My husband is very excited for warhammer - not my kind of thing but neither was the Witcher until Henry got involved 😆

• Haha
My husband is very excited for warhammer - not my kind of thing but neither was the Witcher until Henry got involved 😆
It depends what they do.

He'd be great as Gaunt in Gaunt's Ghosts.
But as you say if it's going to be Space Marines it will be of limited appeal to women - given what they do to space marines ;)

Reactions: 2