Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who went to college with her (in LA) - apparently a nice person but liked the idea of wealth and fame.

His fans just dislike her because they hate anyone their favorite celebrity dates though she seems to be using him for clout/attention as well. Blaming them for 'killing her dog' who was nearly 15!

He looks miserable and like a hobo dragged though a hedge backwards as of late...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks like a greek God but I do get a vibe that there is something slimy about him. Not just the blind items, but just a feeling.
Totally agree. There's something off about him, and I can't quite put my finger on it...

I mean, there are studies out there that conclude that hot people generally get away with more things and get special treatment. It would not surprise me at all if he abused his "power" as a hot guy. It happens all the time, especially when it comes to celebrities and/or people with money and power.
---
Is/Was this his girlfriend? NGL she doesn't look very nice, definite mean girl vibes

View attachment 2269258
Agree! She totally gives off "mean girl" vibes. Also, I realize this sounds ironically mean-girl-ish of me to say 😅, but when I first heard he was dating her I was like...really? Out of literally anyone, he chose someone so...average?

There must be a backstory there...maybe no one else will put up with him? Maybe he's a jerk behind closed doors?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. There's something off about him, and I can't quite put my finger on it...

I mean, there are studies out there that conclude that hot people generally get away with more things and get special treatment. It would not surprise me at all if he abused his "power" as a hot guy. It happens all the time, especially when it comes to celebrities and/or people with money and power.
---

Agree! She totally gives off "mean girl" vibes. Also, I realize this sounds ironically mean-girl-ish of me to say 😅, but when I first heard he was dating her I was like...really? Out of literally anyone, he chose someone so...average?

There must be a backstory there...maybe no one else will put up with him? Maybe he's a jerk behind closed doors?
She’s incredibly average looking. I don’t understand it?? Where did they even meet

Omg I was curious, so I googled Natalie and Henry...and whew, there was A LOT to take in 🥴...and I barely even scratched the surface:

Natalie was on "My Super Sweet 16" on MTV...so I guess we were right about getting a mean girl vibe from her.
(Skip to 1:50 in the vid):

She also was accused of blackface because of a photo from her trip to Namibia:

Henry had an inappropriate response to the #MeToo movement, downplayed it, and made it about himself:
Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 11.26.05 PM.png

Henry also said weird inappropriate tit about getting a boner with a female cast member during filming:
Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 11.26.17 PM.png

He also brought a 19 year old to the Oscars as his date:
Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 11.26.25 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
I agree, it's a lot with these two 😅 Someone on Reddit wrote that they fired her at Legacy and now she's with Vertigo but no one knows what her qualifications are... maybe it is a relationship just for PR...

Bit weird that he brought the GF to the Holmes premiere but didn't bring her to the Witcher premiere this week. Esp after posting on IG that they got a puppy.
I'm sure she has a job etc but it's a big deal, she should be there to support him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bit weird that he brought the GF to the Holmes premiere but didn't bring her to the Witcher premiere this week. Esp after posting on IG that they got a puppy.
I'm sure she has a job etc but it's a big deal, she should be there to support him 🤷🏼‍♀️
She was there, just not prominently.

Reactions: 2
At least she wasn't everywhere? :LOL: tbf if I were with him or any celebrity I would never want to go anywhere with my famous bf because fans are insane - they treated this gal terribly, DMed her mocking her for her mother who died of cancer, calling her a sl*t, wh*re, how her mother would be ashamed of her because obviously she's some skanky yacht girl who stole their beloved Henry, doxxed her - pretty disgusting behavior! Nobody deserves that.

Reactions: 6
It really is wild what's going down online since they announced their relationship!
I agree, even if one doesn't like her, some of the thingd said online were disgusting.

Absolutely unbelievable the guy can't be possibly dating somebody, the fans are outrageous!

Have to say tho there were some clips of his family around Natalie at the Premier and they really looked like they didn't like her!👀
---
Btw I really don't get thinking Henry Cavill odd just because he's had a few younger girlfriends? And very few girlfriends in total? Doesn't Leo DiCaprio literally have 18 to 20 year olds with him constantly, a different one every so often and seems to have no interest at all in women his age? And all accounts from Co-stars about Henry are nothing but glowing, from multiple movies etc, that he's like a brother and very polite? And seemingly all took it hard he was leaving the Witcher?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He had a couple of high profile films hit around the time of having a 19 yr old gf and then making some dodgey metoo comments.
People put 2+2 together and branded him a pervert.
I actually think he's just a typical dopey man who thinks with his 🍆 🤣

My insta algorithm lately seems to think I’m a huge Henry fan and keeps pushing clips of him telling stories on chat shows, I’ve never really looked at much surrounding him so I indulged….. his voice sounds like a nice guy, his stories sound like a nice guy, but something about the eyes screams born psychopath, and I just can’t shake it, it’s like watching a snake tell it’s life story.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My insta algorithm lately seems to think I’m a huge Henry fan and keeps pushing clips of him telling stories on chat shows, I’ve never really looked at much surrounding him so I indulged….. his voice sounds like a nice guy, his stories sound like a nice guy, but something about the eyes screams born psychopath, and I just can’t shake it, it’s like watching a snake tell it’s life story.
Right!! There’s just something about him that gives me the ick but I couldn’t tell you what 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right!! There’s just something about him that gives me the ick but I couldn’t tell you what 🤣
He's VERY guarded in interviews, but personally I don't think he's a psychopath or whatever. He honestly just seems...neurodivergent, lmao. I totally wouldn't be surprised if he has a bit of the 'tism, as someone who has both ADHD and autism. We can sometimes look like we have a bit of a "death stare" but are just zoning out due to overstimulation. Most of the time, he looks like he just doesn't want to be at these events or talk shows and would prefer to be at home (he's also a Taurus, hah). I think people want to believe there is something sordid going on with him because he looks almost too perfect, it's a bit unsettling, almost "uncanny valley" like.

I've said this before on this thread: he's definitely a typical good-looking dude, doesn't always realise his privilege, likely isn't the most interesting person to talk to (few guys are, truly), and never had to work hard to get women. But I sincerely doubt he is or does all the perverted things like sleep with underage girls that people accuse him of. His me too comments were so benign too, even as a feminist I can't bring myself to get upset about what he said.

Reactions: 7