Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seen Henry in yes rare, recent pics - looking absolutely unrecognisable, grew out his hair and mega beard?🤣 Like u cud literally pass him in the street no bother!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else seen Henry in yes rare, recent pics - looking absolutely unrecognisable, grew out his hair and mega beard?🤣 Like u cud literally pass him in the street no bother!
how recent are we talking? can you link said pics please?

Reactions: 1

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Was looking back on Henrys Instagram there, at how active he was on it? Like loads of posts of himself directly, him working out, fitness advice, him with the dog, like any other user of it and it was really cool. He seemed to enjoy doing that and now all stopped? His comments section now, if you post you are immediately contacted by a host of Henry Cavill imposter Instagrams or people pretending to be people in his management. Like what the duck??? Are they thick or what, do people actually believe it's him? One of them DMd me and I wrote back drawing them out- asked them about the Rugby cos Ireland beat England and I can guarantee if you actually were speaking to the real Henry he would totally speak bout that. This person wouldn't answer bout the rugby, like he hadn't a clue. But look what they sent me then and I thought is this not like Identity Theft- what the actual duck, how would you go about faking that?😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
100% photoshop - grainy - picture is from a press thing, I recognize having seen it before. You can tell the photo was pasted in and the text too then rotated.

People are real thick and believe their fave celebrity will chat with them, probably scams too.

Reactions: 8
100% photoshop - grainy - picture is from a press thing, I recognize having seen it before. You can tell the photo was pasted in and the text too then rotated.

People are real thick and believe their fave celebrity will chat with them, probably scams too.
Ya it's unbelievable isn't it??

Reactions: 3
Pings. Dull as dishwater. Hostile vibe. Don't understand the obsession one bit and can't believe he's still famous. tit actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pings. Dull as dishwater. Hostile vibe. Don't understand the obsession one bit and can't believe he's still famous. tit actor.
Then what are you doing here then on this page? Ya he's really tit 🤔

Then what are you doing here then on this page? Ya he's really tit 🤔
Clicked because the thread was in 'new' so I checked to see if it was gossip posted. And it's not a rave thread, I can write what I like.

Clicked because the thread was in 'new' so I checked to see if it was gossip posted. And it's not a rave thread, I can write what I like.
You absolutely can; some people are really rabid fans of his, some think he's dodgy and has some very questionable behaviour, and others just think he's alright but nothing special.

Reactions: 3
I think he's a very good hollywood/blockbuster type actor. Like Tom Cruise and a load of the marvel actors. But I don't have any desire to see him do a serious drama anytime soon. But then plenty of serious actors couldnt do the light hearted action type stuff.

Reactions: 5
I think he's a very good hollywood/blockbuster type actor. Like Tom Cruise and a load of the marvel actors. But I don't have any desire to see him do a serious drama anytime soon. But then plenty of serious actors could do the light hearted action type stuff.
Good point; John Malkovic was great in Con Air, for example.

Did him and Natalie break up? 👀
---
Yes that's true. Like how some film actors can't do theatre. Lots of different types of acting and everyone can do it all
Exactly! He's good at what he does and ya leans towards the Action. I'd put him in the same catagory as like Jason Mamoa or Michael Fassbender. Michael has more range tho This new movie Henry is in tho looks different for him.

Last edited: