Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's VERY guarded in interviews, but personally I don't think he's a psychopath or whatever. He honestly just seems...neurodivergent, lmao. I totally wouldn't be surprised if he has a bit of the 'tism, as someone who has both ADHD and autism. We can sometimes look like we have a bit of a "death stare" but are just zoning out due to overstimulation. Most of the time, he looks like he just doesn't want to be at these events or talk shows and would prefer to be at home (he's also a Taurus, hah). I think people want to believe there is something sordid going on with him because he looks almost too perfect, it's a bit unsettling, almost "uncanny valley" like.

I've said this before on this thread: he's definitely a typical good-looking dude, doesn't always realise his privilege, likely isn't the most interesting person to talk to (few guys are, truly), and never had to work hard to get women. But I sincerely doubt he is or does all the perverted things like sleep with underage girls that people accuse him of. His me too comments were so benign too, even as a feminist I can't bring myself to get upset about what he said.
honestly I think growing up as a fat kid with a lot of brothers messed him up too.

Reactions: 5
I always liked him because he's an enormous nerd (as am I). It's refreshing to see a celeb play video games and D&D.

Reactions: 11
I think he is probably pretty ordinary. Nothing sordid or even -ism going on. He is good looking, well off and is into Fantasy. He has a job he likes but doesn’t necessarily excel, can choose to follow his interests with it and gets good money for it.
I am pretty sure 95% would come across strange in one way or another if they would be in the public limelight and strangers get interested in them.

Reactions: 11
He's VERY guarded in interviews, but personally I don't think he's a psychopath or whatever. He honestly just seems...neurodivergent, lmao. I totally wouldn't be surprised if he has a bit of the 'tism, as someone who has both ADHD and autism. We can sometimes look like we have a bit of a "death stare" but are just zoning out due to overstimulation. Most of the time, he looks like he just doesn't want to be at these events or talk shows and would prefer to be at home (he's also a Taurus, hah). I think people want to believe there is something sordid going on with him because he looks almost too perfect, it's a bit unsettling, almost "uncanny valley" like.

I've said this before on this thread: he's definitely a typical good-looking dude, doesn't always realise his privilege, likely isn't the most interesting person to talk to (few guys are, truly), and never had to work hard to get women. But I sincerely doubt he is or does all the perverted things like sleep with underage girls that people accuse him of. His me too comments were so benign too, even as a feminist I can't bring myself to get upset about what he said.
I've told this story of meeting him several years ago - but he came across as simply shy and introverted. There was nothing more than that - just a good looking introvert. It doesn't play well in interviews or on camera. He was very sweet and had no icky vibes, which I would notice - I was with my young child at the time - but ymmv.

If he was a creep, or awful in some ways, we would know about it by now. Instead, co-stars creep over him and make him uncomfortable - like Amy Adams - or gush about how nice he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m AuDHD and I don’t get tism radar pings from him, just basic narcissistic traits, but I really can’t shake the unsettled feeling from the way he stares when he delivers an answer, to me it’s like watching a snake explain to a mouse why he’s dinner

Reactions: 1
See and to me he just looks uncomfortable like he still doesn't love being interviewed and doing press.

Reactions: 5
See and to me he just looks uncomfortable like he still doesn't love being interviewed and doing press.
Yeah, same. He just seems like he'd rather be anywhere else. Narcissists love the limelight, they love talking about themselves, that's their whole thing. I think he's likely just a typical good-looking, slightly self-absorbed guy, neither an amazing person nor an awful psychopathic narcissist.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, same. He just seems like he'd rather be anywhere else. Narcissists love the limelight, the
they love talking about themselves, that's their whole thing. I think he's likely just a typical good-looking, slightly self-absorbed guy, neither an amazing person nor an awful psychopathic narcissist.
Yeah, my mom is a narcissist so I'm familiar lol. I'm not saying he doesn't have some dirty little secret, maybe he does. He just doesn't seem that nefarious in interviews to me.

Has anyone seen the recent Witcher season? I can't bring myself to watch it! I'm still so mad he left.

Yeah, my mom is a narcissist so I'm familiar lol. I'm not saying he doesn't have some dirty little secret, maybe he does. He just doesn't seem that nefarious in interviews to me.

Has anyone seen the recent Witcher season? I can't bring myself to watch it! I'm still so mad he left.
I started it, but there’s a line between Yen and Ciri (I won’t say which) which just felt so out of place I couldn’t watch any more, and totally get why he left now 🤣

I started it, but there’s a line between Yen and Ciri (I won’t say which) which just felt so out of place I couldn’t watch any more, and totally get why he left now 🤣
Yeah I'm a book fan, they're not all winners but they're overall good and I can understand why he left for sure.

Yeah I'm a book fan, they're not all winners but they're overall good and I can understand why he left for sure.
The books are on my Good Reads list! I LOVED the game, and loved the first two seasons, such a shame the third is looking a bit rubbish. Or do I need to give it a proper go??

Reactions: 1
The books are on my Good Reads list! I LOVED the game, and loved the first two seasons, such a shame the third is looking a bit rubbish. Or do I need to give it a proper go??
I’m not a big audio book person but I loved the narrator for them. It’s just one guy but his voices were so good! Highly recommend.

Ya the best interviews with Henry are on the likes of Graham Norton, his humour definitely comes out there. But overall, sorry he just seems like a nice guy. Where are u getting snake eyes from, at least he looks at people! 🤣 All the stuff he's done in recent years, where he like turned up at the Warhammer store and is always very warm to fans etc. I'm from Ireland, not far from where Jonathan Rhys-myers is from. And I couldn't get over back in 2015 that Henry was at a small music Festival in Bray in Wicklow? I haven't even been to Bray like. He apparently has friends there. Like he had done Superman as in massive movie and Batman vs Superman released in 2016, he's the same hair. But ya was at the Festival like a regular Joe and everybody got pics with him and in the pub. No bother at all! Like that screams to me he must be pretty sound. I only read about it like a year ago.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ya the best interviews with Henry are on the likes of Graham Norton, his humour definitely comes out there. But overall, sorry he just seems like a nice guy. Where are u getting snake eyes from, at least he looks at people! 🤣 All the stuff he's done in recent years, where he like turned up at the Warhammer store and is always very warm to fans etc. I'm from Ireland, not far from where Jonathan Rhys-myers is from. And I couldn't get over back in 2015 that Henry was at a small music Festival in Bray in Wicklow? I haven't even been to Bray like. He apparently has friends there. Like he had done Superman as in massive movie and Batman vs Superman released in 2016, he's the same hair. But ya was at the Festival like a regular Joe and everybody got pics with him and in the pub. No bother at all! Like that screams to me he must be pretty sound. I only read about it like a year ago.
---
The baby in that last photo knows things

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell and hide it under a spoiler tab 😁 because I really want to know 😅

There's always been something about him that rubs me up the wrong way, and I don't know what it is. He's very attractive and typically "my type" in terms of the men I'm usually attracted to, and I love that he's a gamer/nerd, but there's something that puts me right off him. Like he pings an early warning radar somewhere in me for some reason.

It was there for years before I ever read a bad word about him too, and it's obviously not gone away since reading about the rumours associated with him and learning about his dodgy choices in women and questionable statements.

Despite my issues with him, I am concerned he's fucked his career now by ditching Geralt. I really want to know what the truth was behind him leaving. With the writers/actors strike too, he's gonna be lucky to have any projects coming out in the next few years and that can be certain death (straight to DVD future) for most actors.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
when Yen says to Ciri “let’s go shopping!” It just seemed so out of place. I haven’t read the books but can’t remember anything like that in the game. I know they have to elaborate/amend things for shows but it just didn’t feel right!
Please tell and hide it under a spoiler tab 😁 because I really want to know 😅

Reactions: 2
There's always been something about him that rubs me up the wrong way, and I don't know what it is. He's very attractive and typically "my type" in terms of the men I'm usually attracted to, and I love that he's a gamer/nerd, but there's something that puts me right off him. Like he pings an early warning radar somewhere in me for some reason.

It was there for years before I ever read a bad word about him too, and it's obviously not gone away since reading about the rumours associated with him and learning about his dodgy choices in women and questionable statements.

Despite my issues with him, I am concerned he's fucked his career now by ditching Geralt. I really want to know what the truth was behind him leaving. With the writers/actors strike too, he's gonna be lucky to have any projects coming out in the next few years and that can be certain death (straight to DVD future) for most actors.
He's going doing Warhammer, Amazon are making it.