Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL what the duck

Go touch grass, you people are so messed up

I met him years ago, he was very nice.
Literally what is happening here lmao. If you believe a bunch of blind items that were absolutely never confirmed then I can't help you.

Reactions: 5
There's always been these weird dark rumours about Henry Cavill, and no evidence to support any of it.

Until there is proof, I will continue to wish that I could be between his tree trunk thighs. 😆🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I told the story here, I think!

My son was three or so when we met him. I pretended not to know who he was. He was so gentle and sweet talking to Mini Bee. Just had an aura of kindness.

Obviously, though, these rando haters with insta accounts who call for Henry and Natalie's baby to die are correct. (Can Henry get restraining orders against these people? Genuinely nasty, evil stuff being said.)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was a makeup artist on a film he was in quite a few years ago. He never came across as anything more than polite, kind and well mannered. People can’t handle that an attractive man can be nice and not problematic. Whatever he does in his personal life is his business, but in public and in work, he’s nothing more than professional and a nice guy. His so called fans (or a chunk of them) are absolutely delulu and horrid - wishing death on him, his partner and his unborn child is unhinged and evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was a makeup artist on a film he was in quite a few years ago. He never came across as anything more than polite, kind and well mannered. People can’t handle that an attractive man can be nice and not problematic. Whatever he does in his personal life is his business, but in public and in work, he’s nothing more than professional and a nice guy. His so called fans (or a chunk of them) are absolutely delulu and horrid - wishing death on him, his partner and his unborn child is unhinged and evil.
Oh wow thats class! Ya they are really gone mental!

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the massive hate because let’s face it, he is not some A-league actor with tons of movies coming out and being in all the Talkshows and commercials. He doesn’t even seem to be that into acting but rather treating his job as a job that he does to lead the life he wants with the massive privilege to play roles that are set into the worlds of his hobbies. Maybe it’s the fact that he is a walking privilege. White, male, privileged pedigree, rich, chooses his films after his liking, fantastic looks, talks a lot about how much time he spends with his hobbies, appears to have the charme of self-confidence that’s not flashy and arrogant but rather utterly relaxed while talking about hobbies that are deemed “uncool”. Now he also seems to have found bliss in a long term relationship and is going to be a father. Sweet ride. At least from the outside. I get why people might project. And don’t we all love to gossip and talk tit? Trash talking is fine. But I do wonder what goes through peoples minds that set up accounts to discredit people they have never met or publicly write truly horrible things. That’s a very different level. I wonder if it’s jealousy about his circumstances (not necessarily him personally).

Reactions: 12
Wow this is hilarious what a mess hes made of himself. Lost all respect for him dealing with a nasty gold digger racist.
20240417_120741.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
There's always been these weird dark rumours about Henry Cavill, and no evidence to support any of it.

Until there is proof, I will continue to wish that I could be between his tree trunk thighs. 😆🥵
He is well known to be very perverted and his sleeping with under ages abroad and trying to have sex with staff on Witcher. He is getting away with it because of connections and gullible fans.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
He is well known to be very perverted and his sleeping with under ages abroad and trying to have sex with staff on Witcher. He is getting away with it because of connections and gullible fans.
What is 'well known' though? I've yet to see or hear anything credible, and no I'm not what I'd call a fan.

Reactions: 7
It never ceases to amaze me how much hatred is directed at Henry and his girlfriend. It is literally off the charts…

Reactions: 7
It never ceases to amaze me how much hatred is directed at Henry and his girlfriend. It is literally off the charts…
I think that's part of the problem for me. The hatred seems almost unhinged at times and the 'haters' come across as the problematic ones. It's more like a personal vindictive campaign rather than raising a genuine issue.

Reactions: 6
I'm confused, is he gay or does he like young girls? As some comments seem to suggest both. If he is what the "fandom" are saying, how come nobody has come forward? Me Too and all that.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused, is he gay or does he like young girls? As some comments seem to suggest both. If he is what the "fandom" are saying, how come nobody has come forward? Me Too and all that.
Exactly. They can't keep track of what he is.

The tone is completely different to when there are rumours etc on people like Russell Brand

Reactions: 1
Exactly. They can't keep track of what he is.

The tone is completely different to when there are rumours etc on people like Russell Brand
I stumbled across some of the Instagram pages about him on my explore page and they are vicious. But confusing. Because they make out like they're fans but some of the stuff they say is just vile. If you go off an actor or celebrity for whatever reason, that's fine but to be so vitriolic about it is crazy to me.

Much lower profile celebrities have been taken down and had accusations made. I don't think he's strictly A-List but who would be protecting him from accusations? I don't get it!

Reactions: 4
I stumbled across some of the Instagram pages about him on my explore page and they are vicious. But confusing. Because they make out like they're fans but some of the stuff they say is just vile. If you go off an actor or celebrity for whatever reason, that's fine but to be so vitriolic about it is crazy to me.

Much lower profile celebrities have been taken down and had accusations made. I don't think he's strictly A-List but who would be protecting him from accusations? I don't get it!
Exactly. His movies actually haven't been box office gold, and he hasn't been part of DC for a long time. I'm not sure he is all that powerful.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. His movies actually haven't been box office gold, and he hasn't been part of DC for a long time. I'm not sure he is all that powerful.
He's basically a box office flop, let's be honest. 😆 Definitely not an a-lister.

The fans are just as psycho as the Benedict Cumberbatch fans saying his kids were robots or something deranged.

• Haha
  • Heart
He's basically a box office flop, let's be honest. 😆 Definitely not an a-lister.

The fans are just as psycho as the Benedict Cumberbatch fans saying his kids were robots or something deranged.
Exactly, he's basically famous for being a very hot and handsome geek.

I suppose the only slight pause I have is why don't people want to work with him (e.g. dropped by DC and Netflix). But there are also other reasons for both so even then I don't buy it.

Reactions: 2