Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going doing Warhammer, Amazon are making it.
I know, but I cannot see it coming to fruition. At least not any time soon with the strikes and the backlog it'll create. So I hope he's not putting all his eggs in that basket.

Reactions: 1
I heard he might not be pleasant personally and agree that this project is very ambitious.. Pity it didn't work with the Witcher but honestly it was smart of him. I mean tbh, and I loved him as Geralt, even he didn't bring in enough fans to at least see him one more time.. So at least he goes out as running away from sinking ship than a lead of sinking ship!
Edit: read your stories. for me he's an atypical nerd in a sense he's hot. He looks better as Geralt than himself now though. I feel like I'd get bored by him (like I have a chance, I know) and doesn't seem to be sexual/sensual. Definitely doesn't give great stories. He is in his head much which I appreciate. We have overshares everywhere.

Reactions: 2
They are in Seoul and I gotta admit, she looks stunning and seems to have been shopping for boob tape 😅 and he always looks good imho

Screenshot_20240118_083152_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
He looks so handsome and more - normal shaped? She looks very pretty and more importantly they look happy. Henry, you say you want a few kids, get on it, bro!

Reactions: 3
I know, but I cannot see it coming to fruition. At least not any time soon with the strikes and the backlog it'll create. So I hope he's not putting all his eggs in that basket.
I know this was a while back but I'm sure I saw them starting principle production on this now, it will be a licence to print money I think. Potentially the biggest mainstream cross over with the hobby that has spent a lot of time focusing on being more player friendly whilst still raking in the profits, I think when it releases Games Workshop share price will soar even higher.

Reactions: 2
He needs a new stylist. I like the concept with her outfit but it doesn't work, it looks like she's hiding a pregnancy.

It was nice to see he brought his whole family and posed with his mama too. She seems like pure class!

I agree, her outfit looks like she's hiding her body in clothes and the color of the duster/coat is not flattering at all.

Yes his suits look a bit dated 🧐

I really like Henry but I don't get the hype around his new movie. It looks crap to me 🤷‍♂️

Why does he looks so bloody miserable and awkward? Was he told to stay in character or something? Pinocchio is less wooden.

• Haha
awkward man is awkward, news at 11, ha ha

I bet he told himself 'this pays my mortgage' 🤣 I'd be embarrassed as hell too and unlike him I am NOT an introvert

They are in Seoul and I gotta admit, she looks stunning and seems to have been shopping for boob tape 😅 and he always looks good imho

View attachment 2698297
She looks cheap and unattractive. Still the beard has to keep up appearances whilst henrys sleeping around.
---
Latest on Henry. He looks very nice (as usual) and his girlfriend is stunning.

Wow can this racist get any more unattractive.

Attachments

Was wondering why she was wearing that tight dress as opposed to bag lady style of last few years . She is with bearded child

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a disgusting loser. So hes not only a predator but also his family entertain the ugly racist street walker. What trash people!
20240416_042535.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha