Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's beyond a joke, I was on one of their instagrams and like the level of piecing together bits and bobs that they seem to think verifies that the relationship is fake? But WHY in Gods name would he need to do any of that? He's Henry Cavill ffs?🤣 It's bizarre?? He's 38 years of age, why would they expect him NOT to have a relationship? I mean he seems to want a regular relationship, she's a fairly regular looking girl, pretty but I'm sure he's been around some absolute stunners in his time . According to them, he has no control over his own Instagram and she's writing all his posts and apparently he's doing all this for Legendary studios? Why would they even need that?😂😂😂 It's utterly bizarre but highly entertaining!
He has been consistently cast in huge franchises and works constantly, the idea that he has to fake a relationship to be in the good graces of one particular Hollywood studio is beyond silly. He's said so many times that he wants a family and he's nearly 40, why would he not strive to be in a stable relationship? Hasn't he been with her since 2020 now? So much work faking a relationship for...what? People truly are grasping at straws, as you say, very entertaining. Just feel sorry for her, dating a celebrity seems exhausting. Just like Tom Hiddleston's fiance, that poor woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He has been consistently cast in huge franchises and works constantly, the idea that he has to fake a relationship to be in the good graces of one particular Hollywood studio is beyond silly. He's said so many times that he wants a family and he's nearly 40, why would he not strive to be in a stable relationship? Hasn't he been with her since 2020 now? So much work faking a relationship for...what? People truly are grasping at straws, as you say, very entertaining. Just feel sorry for her, dating a celebrity seems exhausting. Just like Tom Hiddleston's fiance, that poor woman!
I wonder if these people just enjoy being part of a group making up conspiracy theories or if they are genuinely upset that someone they don't know is in a relationship with someone they don't know? I mean does it genuinely upset them day to day? Like I wonder about the woman who applied for Benedict Cumberbatches children's birth certificates- did she at any point think she had gone too far and had to take a step away from the whole thing for the sake of her own sanity?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So much work, exactly, WHERE would he have time to do this, it would take some amount of time and work?

Reactions: 1
Shakira is newly single and immediately followed Henry Cavill (and Chris Evans) on Instagram: https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/celebrities/2022/06/04/629aab3f22601dcd198b4583.html

I know he's in a relationship, but how fire would that combo be? 😆
Oh my goodness, yes :ROFLMAO: I feel like she'd encourage him to let the nerdier edge of his personality (which is lovely) appear more in interviews. They both like history too! (Why I know this? I honestly don't know...) Hahahaha I'm here for this 🍿:ROFLMAO:

(not wishing ill of anyone's relationship! Thought I should add the disclaimer...)

Reactions: 4
I had a dream last night that I made Henry's grandmother cry because I said he's too good looking and must be a serial killer. 🤣
I wonder what brought that on 🤔😂

• Haha
Funny tho how it's all these water ads with Henry, wheres all the morning cardio or nerdy hobby posts gone??😂 Altho he's probably flat out with Witcher. Anyone taste that drink?

There's a couple videos floating around on tiktok and insta of him checking out Shakira at a red carpet event but I can't remember if it was recent or not, does anyone know?
I think it was just a joke, she's way, way too old for him

Looks like Henry has covid and Witcher filming is on pause for now. Hope he recovers quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
How do they know tho ? He shud be fine, big delay tho
not sure, I saw it on a Henry fan instagram who reported it from a Witcher news source. I’m sure he’s vaccinated and all that. Sounds like they’re getting close to wrapping up and were about to do a big big scene.

Reactions: 1
not sure, I saw it on a Henry fan instagram who reported it from a Witcher news source. I’m sure he’s vaccinated and all that. Sounds like they’re getting close to wrapping up and were about to do a big big scene.
Sure what difference does that make?🤣 He still caught it.

If Henry got Covid, he will get over it. Nowadays it is like a cold. Never had it myself in spite of being around people with it, but now it is no big deal unlike at the beginning. As far as his girlfriend goes, he could do better, but he could do worse. So whatever makes him happy. And Tom H's fiance, if they are not yet married is doing well for herself as an actress. No feeling sorry for her.

Reactions: 2
If Henry got Covid, he will get over it. Nowadays it is like a cold. Never had it myself in spite of being around people with it, but now it is no big deal unlike at the beginning. As far as his girlfriend goes, he could do better, but he could do worse. So whatever makes him happy. And Tom H's fiance, if they are not yet married is doing well for herself as an actress. No feeling sorry for her.
It's not "just like a cold" it's still a very serious illness. I'm sure he's vaccinated and I'm sure he's fine now. I got it in September from traveling and I still have a bad cough from it. I'm vaccinated and boosted (though not the most recent one as it came out just as we were leaving for our trip).

• Haha
  • Heart
It's not "just like a cold" it's still a very serious illness. I'm sure he's vaccinated and I'm sure he's fine now. I got it in September from traveling and I still have a bad cough from it. I'm vaccinated and boosted (though not the most recent one as it came out just as we were leaving for our trip).
Jeez, why not just accept this virus, like with every other illness, is not a one size fits all model? To some it will be "just like a cold" and to some it might not 🙄