Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, why not just accept this virus, like with every other illness, is not a one size fits all model? To some it will be "just like a cold" and to some it might not 🙄
I see your point. But at first many people got very sick. In the last year, most everyone I know got it and it was like a cold. I am immune for some strange reason, but have gotten vaccinated just in case. But obviously some people are getting sicker than most. And of course there is a new strain coming out so we will see how that goes. I have no doubt Henry is just fine and over it.

Reactions: 4
My point is every illness should always be taken seriously. Covid-19 is still considered a pandemic and is still evolving.

This thread is about Henry so let's get back to that. Is he in this new Black Adam movie or not? I'm confused about all the news around it.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Many pathogens are still a Pandemic i.e TB, it's not unique to Covid whatsoever. I'm unvaccinated, never caught it during the couple years, had it once in May after a family Wedding where anyone who HADN'T had it yet caught it, jabbed or unjabbed. It was the ones who had it before it bypassed. Vaccine did sweet F all . I had fevers but have had worse flus in my life. And I haven't come close to being sick since and I must be in contact with it, since. Whole virus immunity is superior. No problem with the Flu jabs, if you're prone to Flu -a TON of Data going back years for the current ones and a year of immunity. The Covid ones are a disgrace, no long term data whatsoever and injuring many! If Henry has a brain he hopefully stayed away from them🤣. I'm a Veterinary professional, 2 B.Scs and trust me, normally pro-vax .

mod edit, lets end the offtopic stuff here. there's other threads for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Especially when he fought to play that part. Really odd. Think it's superman that will get his time. But surely DC would allow both?

Yeah and wasn’t he super committed to playing the part basically forever? I’m actually really mad about this. He IS Geralt. Really really really disappointing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Isn’t his girlfriend in the movie business? Maybe she has pulled some strings and he’s ditching Geralt for WB?

Reactions: 1
His return to Superman must be the reason for him leaving The Witcher. And also probably means he will be out of contention for Bond? Depending on Bond timelines and how long he's committed to Superman for.

That's a bit odd, leaving a big show like that before it's ended. Maybe his focus will be on Bond?
He's too big for Bond, they will never go with somebody who is known for someone else like Superman Batman etc or will they go with a Tom Hardy name, they will want someone in their 30s who will be around for a good few films, its not the way Bond producers work to go with big names or someone from another big franchise 💙.

He's too big for Bond, they will never go with somebody who is known for someone else like Superman Batman etc or will they go with a Tom Hardy name, they will want someone in their 30s who will be around for a good few films, its not the way Bond producers work to go with big names or someone from another big franchise 💙.
Whoever gets the Bond job will be relatively unknown. You're right. They don't go for the "big" names. And they won't go for someone any older than mid-30's, they've already said they want a 10 year commitment for a few films.

If Nicholas Hoult wasn't so pretty, I'd want him to get the job, but he doesn't fit the Bond mould.

Whoever gets the Bond job will be relatively unknown. You're right. They don't go for the "big" names. And they won't go for someone any older than mid-30's, they've already said they want a 10 year commitment for a few films.

If Nicholas Hoult wasn't so pretty, I'd want him to get the job, but he doesn't fit the Bond mould.
Hoping maybe Richard Madden will be Bond.

I haven’t even watched the show after the first season but this weirdly upsets me…Henry isn’t the strongest actor but he has charisma while Liam is like a wet sponge.

I heard there was some drama with the writers…but with the news of the new Superman movie I’m more inclined to believe this decision is more to do with scheduling conflicts and studios not wanting to come to an agreement.

• Heart
Noooooo he is a perfect Geralt!
What on Earth?! This is VERY unexpected! I wonder if he wasn't happy with some of the odd writing choices in season 2 and decided to phase out of the show. From what I've heard, it wasn't as true to the books as fans would have liked. Henry is a big nerd, he probably didn't like the idea of hardcore fans being so disappointed in the project. Dang, I prefer him as Geralt over Superman, throwing some dirt on him really helped make him more attractive imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I doubt he was happy with the direction the show was going. He loved it but from all I have read it seems like a complete shitshow - so good on him for doing what is right for him. If it does not make you happy - don't keep doing it. I respect that.

I doubt he was happy with the direction the show was going. He loved it but from all I have read it seems like a complete shitshow - so good on him for doing what is right for him. If it does not make you happy - don't keep doing it. I respect that.
I’ve been thinking about it all day and I feel like it’s got to have something to do with this more than just Superman. He’s such a HUGE fan of The Witcher and he fought to be Geralt and he has said he wanted to continue the show as long as as it took to tell the story. Something had to happen behind the scenes.

• Heart