Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so good as Geralt in the Witcher. I initially wasn't sure about the casting (I love Witcher !). I was wrong you can tell he's a huge fan of the series and he's nailed the acting of Geralt , he's apparently a bit of a nerd!.
Yeah he's an excellent Geralt and I'm curious what he thinks about the diversion from the books. Personally I'm not a huge fan of how the Yen storyline has gone...I would have loved to have seen them include the short story "A Little Sacrifice" too because I LOVE that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hello :)

Never posted in this thread before but lurked for a good while because I do love a bit of Henry. (Witcher and U.N.C.L.E especially.)

Has anyone seen the first glimpses of him in his new movie Argylle? He has the weirdest hairdo. It’s like a Poundland zoolander do. Why did they do him so dirty?! (Also shout out to Dua Lipa co staring, she looks beyond stunning, very interested to see her performance)
I'm honestly speechless. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Green velvet jacket gets two thumbs up (how yummy will it look with his eyes?) But that hair? That....hair...? Brb, need to go and have a fit of hysterical laughter

1647077866053.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His hair doesn’t sit like that naturally either so they have gone out of their way to do…whatever ‘that’ is 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's so good as Geralt in the Witcher. I initially wasn't sure about the casting (I love Witcher !). I was wrong you can tell he's a huge fan of the series and he's nailed the acting of Geralt , he's apparently a bit of a nerd!.
He is so much of a nerd he recently made an appearance at Warhammer World :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we petition them to give Geralt a kitty familiar in the next season? They look so good together! Geralt doesn't mind when kitty drinks his bathwater! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey folks, I've always adored and admired Cavill, however I have a very unpopular opinion that may cause flashbacks: I believe that young Cavill is more better than present Cavill.

Hey folks, I've always adored and admired Cavill, however I have a very unpopular opinion that may cause flashbacks: I believe that young Cavill is more better than present Cavill.
Personality, looks and/or acting?
I first saw him in Tristan and Isolde and then when I attempted The Tudors thought the face was familiar haha

Personality, looks and/or acting?
I first saw him in Tristan and Isolde and then when I attempted The Tudors thought the face was familiar haha
I find him MUCH more credible the closer his onscreen accent is to his real one e.g. his first run as Superman quite wooden compared to him as Geralt in Witcher even though Witcher is *meant* to be a bit stilted and funny.

Reactions: 4
I find him MUCH more credible the closer his onscreen accent is to his real one e.g. his first run as Superman quite wooden compared to him as Geralt in Witcher even though Witcher is *meant* to be a bit stilted and funny.
I agree, the more natural accent a role requires the better. Personally, I wouldn't mind if he stuck to period pieces a little more - knee high boots and cravats are rather scrumptious ;) though Man From UNCLE worked quite well - the script probably had the right amount of snarky lines and he could do a more transatlantic/Golden Age of Hollywood blend.

Reactions: 1
It seems 37 year old Henry Cavill has been in to young girls for a very long time or gay with conquests like Chris Evans or a mixture of both. Why does he still get work? The first link people suspect is about him from their detective work and there are many other blinds about his shady behaviour.

What are these?

He needs to go back to being lithe and not so bulky. Handsome face - strange body he has ruined in his insecurity - or so I see him as very insecure about himself. Tudors-era was perfection!!!

I thought Enola was cute - but it is clearly for a younger audience - I think he would do well showing some range and getting meatier parts but now that he's buffed himself up so much he can't escape it and can't do anything else... Period films are where he would shine... or a comedy like UNCLE, he is funny and has good timing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He needs to go back to being lithe and not so bulky. Handsome face - strange body he has ruined in his insecurity - or so I see him as very insecure about himself. Tudors-era was perfection!!!

I thought Enola was cute - but it is clearly for a younger audience - I think he would do well showing some range and getting meatier parts but now that he's buffed himself up so much he can't escape it and can't do anything else... Period films are where he would shine... or a comedy like UNCLE, he is funny and has good timing!
His Tudors era body shape was perfect, I really wish he'd tone it down with the gym stuff. He's nearly 40 now, it will all start looking weird if he keeps bulking up. Middle-aged gym guys usually start looking kind of misshapen, I don't know if you guys know what I mean. I totally wouldn't mind seeing him with less muscle and more of a realistic body, but then I've never been into the Hollywood muscly bods like Chris Evans or Hugh Jackman.

As for the blinds... I am still convinced he's bi, but don't really believe that he's into young girls. I don't know, his dating history sure is weird, but he really only dated one young girl (which was icky for sure), everyone else was around his age from what I know. Isn't his current girlfriend mid-30s?! I maintain that he is a fuckboi but harmless. Oh, I am also sticking to my unpopular opinion that he is a much better actor than people give him credit for. I liked him in Enola Holmes, he just looked a bit silly in that suit with his massive biceps.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Henry looks great and is in perfect proportion. He's a tall guy. Not quite as perfect as Chris Evans but up there.

Anyway in fairness for the last decade he has played one of the ultimate superheroes and is now playing a fantasy hero. Training comes with those roles.

His current girlfriend is my age and I am only a few years younger - a friend of mine went to college with her - she had nothing but nice things to say about her so I hope they are happy and he gets his family he wants soon.

Reactions: 3
I think Henry looks great and is in perfect proportion. He's a tall guy. Not quite as perfect as Chris Evans but up there.

Anyway in fairness for the last decade he has played one of the ultimate superheroes and is now playing a fantasy hero. Training comes with those roles.
TBH the thing he needs to do most of all, and it stood out when he played superman, crazy toned, masculine physique, jet black hair perfectly combed and hit with product, cheekbones etc like another tom cruise, brad pitt type etc looking pristine in the modern Superman costume.. its his teeth, he has crooked and pointed teeth overlapping each other - easy fix when you are getting millions every few months for new roles. invisible aligners or surgery, braces during a period when he isn't filming etc

EDIT : I do hesitate to be so superficial, I have crap teeth, not great *anything* but if I WERE him it would be very obvious to me to get something done especially as a "leading" man when he is putting so much time into the gym, diet and then even massively *dehydrating* himself for scenes to make muscles standout