Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His current girlfriend is my age and I am only a few years younger - a friend of mine went to college with her - she had nothing but nice things to say about her so I hope they are happy and he gets his family he wants soon.
I saw a few TikToks of jealous women trying to trash her for posting pics with Henry on her IG, saying that "he seems so over her", but... She's in a relationship with him, why wouldn't she post about them on her personal accounts?! Heck, if I'd date someone that hot you better believe I'd take pics of him 24/7. 😅

He seemed super relaxed and happy in those pics, I don't get how you can call yourself a fan but wish him to be single and miserable forever? It's not like he'd ever duck you, random ass Karen from Texas or Alabama or wherever. People are getting too serious about their celebrity crushes, it's creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Personality, looks and/or acting?
I first saw him in Tristan and Isolde and then when I attempted The Tudors thought the face was familiar haha

No, that cavill personality was more energetic and endearing before he became famous.
He didn’t have a British gentleman persona.
Also, Cavill wasn't thirsty every second; the interviewer asked him an interesting question, to which he responded with an intriguing answer, revealing some of his beliefs. Back then, Cavill's personality was far more fascinating.

Reactions: 1
You can tell he is a thoughtful considerate thinker from those old interviews and well read but it doesn't come across now when he is just some meathead stud with muscles.

It's astounding people are so mean about his girlfriend, like wtf?? He's entitled to have a relationship?? The hell is wrong with those people??? As for his personality, I didn't know much about him few years ago, wasn't into Superman etc. I'm obsessed with the Witcher tho and play Witcher 3. To me Henry has come out of his shell and the revealing of his nerdy, geeky side with him genuinely knowing all about the Witcher and other things like Warhammer has been absolutely brilliant and obviously he seems very down to earth. Also compared to a few years back, when he appears on the likes of Graham Norton, he has a great humour about him aswell. I think he's great on his Instagram and often posts like he's an influencer- he's doing stuff for Muscletech and often comes on with very informative posts about the gym etc- he really doesn't have to do that, he's a mega star but i feel he is trying to be positive to fans about getting out and exercising. And I don't know who posted he was looking weird at Freya and Anya while they were being interviewed, how is a friendly, proud look be weird?? And they smiling back? Those 2 said the guy is a pure gent who has literally helped with anything?

Reactions: 4
It seems 37 year old Henry Cavill has been in to young girls for a very long time or gay with conquests like Chris Evans or a mixture of both. Why does he still get work? The first link people suspect is about him from their detective work and there are many other blinds about his shady behaviour.

What in God's name are these? How do you know who wrote these and they are just random sentences??

What in God's name are these? How do you know who wrote these and they are just random sentences??
The website gets publicity from legit sources such as......

It's been around about twenty years or near enough and leaked a lot over the years. If the constant blinds about his love of children were not true he would have sued the person behind the website wouldn't he? I know I would if they claims were made about me. If the person behind it told lies the website would have been shut down years ago for defamation and libel. That it's been up twenty years and we still don't know who's behind it because people who have blinds said about them know it's true so don't try and take the person to court, that's telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know, from what I read about him, he seems to me the definition of a loner and oddball.. and also I think that “fat Cavill” thing stuck in him like.. forever.

Him asking his parents to ask out a bartender for him is very strange.

And yes.. it’s sounds so like him, lol. I don’t believe everything I read, but this person described exactly his frequent behaviour, especially with strangers.

it’s from Celebitchy, explains a lot! 😅

View attachment 386188
Wow! This is so interesting? Ya maybe at that age he may not have been fitting in in Hollywood, hugely interesting. At the end of the day just cos he's hot doesn't mean he can't be hella awkward and now it's in the last few years he's shown all the nerdy stuff- it's probably what he's actually like. As for drinking etc, ya I'm sure he has probably done his fair share of partying, they all do? Difference is when it becomes a problem which it evidently isn't.

It's been around about twenty years or near enough and leaked a lot over the years. If the constant blinds about his love of children were not true he would have sued the person behind the website wouldn't he? I know I would if they claims were made about me. If the person behind it told lies the website would have been shut down years ago for defamation and libel. That it's been up twenty years and we still don't know who's behind it because people who have blinds said about them know it's true so don't try and take the person to court, that's telling.
So they are saying he's a Pedophi
I remember how everyone thought that Dagmara took advantage of him when he was a teen, including me! 😂 In reality, his first love or gf.. whatever.. was her sister, Marika Domińczyk, he did say in the interview that his first serious relationship happened on the set of The Count Of Monte Cristo, I think he was around 17-18 and Marika was 22.

Well, here we go😂

View attachment 386948

The older woman, as I understand was one Italian chick, he said it himself that he had gf who was Italian and called him “gattino” (pussycat) lol

Here’s more info:

http://www.henrycavillnews.com/2013/10/rome-delight-new-fan-photos-with-henry.html?m=1

I saw a poem by CS, looooong time ago! I forget it already 😂

More “drunk Hank” stories! 🤣
Sorry, but I would KILL to see this😂😂😂

So they are saying he's a Pedophi
*Unfurls the WELCOME banner for Henry, Kal, his PC, his mineral water and his plate of Sunday roast*

TOTALLY LOLLL!!

Last edited:

You are a creep who really really hates this man - are you jealous he is not dating you? Your obsession is disturbing! Blind items are basically rubbish made up to stoke controversy or talk and frankly Enty is always full of sh*t.

I think he is very insecure and an introvert - probably always carries around the insecurity - despite being this good looking star. I think being famous is a double edged sword for loads of celebrities - including him - not suited for it. He was very nice when I met him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are a creep who really really hates this man - are you jealous he is not dating you? Your obsession is disturbing! Blind items are basically rubbish made up to stoke controversy or talk and frankly Enty is always full of sh*t.

I think he is very insecure and an introvert - probably always carries around the insecurity - despite being this good looking star. I think being famous is a double edged sword for loads of celebrities - including him - not suited for it. He was very nice when I met him.
I am a straight man so no. I replied to someone who quoted me. I get people stick up for him because they fancy him or like the shows he's in even though if the same blinds were said about someone who wasn't famous or was but they didn't fancy him or like his shows would be more more inclined to believe them. However much of what is said on there comes out as true and if it wasn't why isn't Cavill getting the site shut down? Suing who's behind it? If they are lies you wouldn't want such libel online about you for the world to see? Unless you know it's true so wouldn't win a court case if you took it further?

• Haha
Because celebrities know it is all nonsense and ignore it! What, you are accusing someone of being a pedophile? Pretty disgusting of you. Plenty of them around the world to accuse and obsess over.

I do not understand your over-the-top psychotic hatred for someone you don't even know because of blind items. Get real.

It's astounding people are so mean about his girlfriend, like wtf?? He's entitled to have a relationship?? The hell is wrong with those people??? As for his personality, I didn't know much about him few years ago, wasn't into Superman etc. I'm obsessed with the Witcher tho and play Witcher 3. To me Henry has come out of his shell and the revealing of his nerdy, geeky side with him genuinely knowing all about the Witcher and other things like Warhammer has been absolutely brilliant and obviously he seems very down to earth. Also compared to a few years back, when he appears on the likes of Graham Norton, he has a great humour about him aswell. I think he's great on his Instagram and often posts like he's an influencer- he's doing stuff for Muscletech and often comes on with very informative posts about the gym etc- he really doesn't have to do that, he's a mega star but i feel he is trying to be positive to fans about getting out and exercising. And I don't know who posted he was looking weird at Freya and Anya while they were being interviewed, how is a friendly, proud look be weird?? And they smiling back? Those 2 said the guy is a pure gent who has literally helped with anything?
Yeah people made a lot out of nothing with that interview, it was stupid. He just gave them attention while they were speaking, which is the polite thing to do. There is zero evidence that he was ever a creep to young girls besides the blinds. Here is the thing: anyone can write random blinds, most aren't true, and many are written by insane people or people who want to harm certain celebs. Sure, some turn out to be true, mostly because with the high number of blinds, you sometimes get lucky. As someone else already said, celebrities ignore blinds because they sure as hell have better things to do than chase after nonsensical, made up tit. Also, if they tried to take them down, people would think they are true.

I am by no means a superfan of this guy, but I feel people just want to hate him because he surely cannot be that handsome AND a nice/ good person. Still find it icky that he dated a 19 year old once (or 18? Icky either way at 30+), but mostly I think he's harmless.

• Heart
why isn't Cavill getting the site shut down? Suing who's behind it? If they are lies you wouldn't want such libel online about you for the world to see?
So that's the only evidence you have that he's guilty? 🥴 I'm sure if such things was published in/on a mainstream news outlet then he would take action.

Reactions: 2
So that's the only evidence you have that he's guilty? 🥴 I'm sure if such things was published in/on a mainstream news outlet then he would take action.
People who believe all blinds are real probably also believe that Tom Hanks shoots himself up with adrenochrome won from baby blood. And they probably use the same logic here: "Why doesn't Tom Hanks sue qanon people for saying he murders babies to stay young?" Well, because it's horseshit and he has better things to do than engage with nutjobs.

Reactions: 5
Hello :)

Never posted in this thread before but lurked for a good while because I do love a bit of Henry. (Witcher and U.N.C.L.E especially.)

Has anyone seen the first glimpses of him in his new movie Argylle? He has the weirdest hairdo. It’s like a Poundland zoolander do. Why did they do him so dirty?! (Also shout out to Dua Lipa co staring, she looks beyond stunning, very interested to see her performance)
Poundland Zoolander 😂😂😂
I see what you mean about the hair. It's bad. Makes his head look blocky.

• Haha
the mystery of why he kept wearing those hats in his instagram posts - the lego hair... so terrible!

• Haha
What do people think of his Durrell post? People are saying his photo with Natalie the next day is fake? How?😂😂

What do people think of his Durrell post? People are saying his photo with Natalie the next day is fake? How?😂😂
the main giveaway for me is the side of her face is really blurry. I just think the picture (and all their other pics together tbh) just look so odd tbh
BF8E8B39-13DD-4886-8975-292EEF0F3ABF.png

the main giveaway for me is the side of her face is really blurry. I just think the picture (and all their other pics together tbh) just look so odd tbhView attachment 1294812
But are they actually together in this pic or was she just messing with her face? I just find it hard to believe he'd have a fake relationship, why sure??🤣

People are so butt hurt he has a girlfriend and go to great lengths to insist she is some evil person using him, and all pictures with them together are faked. I do not understand. His fans are weird - I think it is why he defended her in that post - they were going after her and calling her names and mocking her for her mother who died of cancer. Beyond the pale.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
People are so butt hurt he has a girlfriend and go to great lengths to insist she is some evil person using him, and all pictures with them together are faked. I do not understand. His fans are weird - I think it is why he defended her in that post - they were going after her and calling her names and mocking her for her mother who died of cancer. Beyond the pale.
It's beyond a joke, I was on one of their instagrams and like the level of piecing together bits and bobs that they seem to think verifies that the relationship is fake? But WHY in Gods name would he need to do any of that? He's Henry Cavill ffs?🤣 It's bizarre?? He's 38 years of age, why would they expect him NOT to have a relationship? I mean he seems to want a regular relationship, she's a fairly regular looking girl, pretty but I'm sure he's been around some absolute stunners in his time . According to them, he has no control over his own Instagram and she's writing all his posts and apparently he's doing all this for Legendary studios? Why would they even need that?😂😂😂 It's utterly bizarre but highly entertaining!