HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst many things regarding Snoozie irritate me, I have an irrational and extreme dislike of her hand movements 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I need help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG she's never bought another pair of those ugly Fendi boots? she says they come up to the right part of her leg. No they don't they make your legs look short and they are ugly. Also that coat was not only too long but too big.🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Whilst many things regarding Snoozie irritate me, I have an irrational and extreme dislike of her hand movements 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I need help!
Saaaame. I want to slap that hand away from her face especially when she does that air grab movement or vogue pose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG she's never bought another pair of those ugly Fendi boots? she says they come up to the right part of her leg. No they don't they make your legs look short and they are ugly. Also that coat was not only too long but too big.🤦‍♀️
I thought the same about the coat being too big. It definitely does not fit her well. For once she can actually blame the fact that she is SO petite.

Um. Does Ryan use a paper towel in the fry pan to make those grilled cheese panini things halfway through the vid?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
'New in my wardrobe this week'
SUE YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING NEW IN YOUR WARDROBE FOR A LONG LONG TIME.

This is beyond ridiculous now. It's literally a haul every week. Her consumerism has inspired me to have a clearout and list some things on Ebay though, thanks Sue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m watching my way through the new vlog and I’m just baffled by her going on about not having time in the week to wash her hair… just wtf? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m watching my way through the new vlog and I’m just baffled by her going on about not having time in the week to wash her hair… just wtf? 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's too busy making sugarry coffee concoctions, gazing at her cute makeup and shiny hair in the viewfinder and unboxing all the stuff she's been buying.

• Haha
  • Sick
“Popped into the Adanola showroom. How cute is this sweatshirt?!”

It’s a grey bleeping sweatshirt with 3 varsity letter appliqués. IT’S NOT CUTE, IT’S BASIC AF SUE.

0E24AA5E-6AC7-49FD-BAF6-6A84BCB2CA41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Nothing 'cute' about it, its bland AF. Also I bet her vlogmas content will be thrilling haul, haul, haul.
And wrapping re-gifted brand deal stuff for family + friends! Items surely included: SpaceNK gift sets, All Saints perfume, White Company slippers (SEW CUTE), Bare Minerals gift set, trashy jewelry and a crappy Zara hoody for Ryan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said in her last vlog that it was a bit more personal? Eh?! You barely showed us anything! Bar a few clips of Ryan and the place they went for Lauren’s birthday, it was just the same old stuff you normally vlog.

I do feel like she’s not been showing Ryan too much recently either 🤷🏻‍♀️ she even made a point of saying that as she’s gotten older she doesn’t like to show too much of her life or however she phrased it. She has to make everything so dramatic and like her life is so incredibly sacred or something when I bet outside of ‘work’ she actually doesn’t really have much of a social life.

Reactions: 5
She said in her last vlog that it was a bit more personal? Eh?! You barely showed us anything! Bar a few clips of Ryan and the place they went for Lauren’s birthday, it was just the same old stuff you normally vlog.

I do feel like she’s not been showing Ryan too much recently either 🤷🏻‍♀️ she even made a point of saying that as she’s gotten older she doesn’t like to show too much of her life or however she phrased it. She has to make everything so dramatic and like her life is so incredibly sacred or something when I bet outside of ‘work’ she actually doesn’t really have much of a social life.
Then what would make people want to follow her on insta or youtube etc ? Hauls X infinity from some stranger who you know nothing about and no connection to??

Also that filter she keeps using in everything - please stop!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.