Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got Gleam too. So surely they can forward her stuff on to her. How did she get all that Origins crap sent to her for the cooking thing if she’s not giving out her address 🤔🤔🤔
Well from what I've seen from other gleam youtubers, the influencers used to go to the gleam offices and pick up the PR stuff. Obv Zoella never did because she doesn't leave her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well from what I've seen from other gleam youtubers, the influencers used to go to the gleam offices and pick up the PR stuff. Obv Zoella never did because she doesn't leave her house.
Lol love how so many other companies have adjusted to the pandemic and then Gleam is like, “sorry guys, you gotta come in cuz we sure as tit aren’t organizing getting it to you!” Let’s be real, Sue is probably making Lauren drive up to London and no reimbursing her for gas 🤣

Her latest post: all of the dresses are the same. This is neither styling nor helpful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Lol love how so many other companies have adjusted to the pandemic and then Gleam is like, “sorry guys, you gotta come in cuz we sure as tit aren’t organizing getting it to you!” Let’s be real, Sue is probably making Lauren drive up to London and no reimbursing her for gas 🤣

Her latest post: all of the dresses are the same. This is neither styling nor helpful.
Well it was pre pandemic so I don't know if they can go into Gleam offices at the mo.

Reactions: 2
She’s got Gleam too. So surely they can forward her stuff on to her. How did she get all that Origins crap sent to her for the cooking thing if she’s not giving out her address 🤔🤔🤔
I thought Snooze left Gleam? I think it was her, anyway… maybe mentioned in her “office” makeover or one of the lockdown vlogs in her old flat

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I love Suzi but this was too much talk and putting on makeup even for me. She and Ryan have had their two year anniversary and apparently her DMs are full of people asking about engagement but she very sensibly says they haven’t had much chance to be a normal couple because of COVID so that talk is premature. She then says they may be moving abroad to live.
If she’s moving abroad then that’s poor Nala getting binned again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
We are still allowed to take pets from the UK into Europe though.
She couldn’t take pets from one house to another so I doubt she’s going to bother all the way to Europe! It’s so sad for nala

Reactions: 13
She couldn’t take pets from one house to another so I doubt she’s going to bother all the way to Europe! It’s so sad for nala
I thought (could be wrong though?) her apartment building didn't allow dogs?

Reactions: 3
But then if you loved your pets you would choose a building that allows them…not passing them off to someone else.
True, but she did eventually buy a place she could have her dog with her. And Nala was with her mum & dad not some random person. My daughter has been trying to find a rental property that will allow pets and she's really struggling to find one.

Reactions: 5
True, but she did eventually buy a place she could have her dog with her. And Nala was with her mum & dad not some random person. My daughter has been trying to find a rental property that will allow pets and she's really struggling to find one.
sure, but Suzie obviously did not have financial limitations at the time that meant she had to settle for whatever rental in her budget that the average person will face.

She also didn’t seem particularly interested in her dogs until Ryan came along and loved dogs.

I understand the average person can struggle with renting and pets, depending on where you live but I do not believe Suzie should be defended here because she had the means to live somewhere suitable.

Reactions: 7
sure, but Suzie obviously did not have financial limitations at the time that meant she had to settle for whatever rental in her budget that the average person will face.

She also didn’t seem particularly interested in her dogs until Ryan came along and loved dogs.

I understand the average person can struggle with renting and pets, depending on where you live but I do not believe Suzie should be defended here because she had the means to live somewhere suitable.
Doesn't she also have another dog that we haven't heard anything about?

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile it appears that Rory is living somewhere else permanently, which might be best for her considering she didn't live with Sue for long before she moved and the dogs went to stay with other people.

Reactions: 5
I’ve moved twice in the last few years and have left my dog with my parents until I got settled and my furniture showed up. This last time was 3 months maybe. But I’ve never not been able to find an apartment that didn’t allow dogs after some searching. That’s always my #1 criteria. Having a dog, or any pet, is a long term commitment. I understand that circumstances change, but she’s an able-bodied young women with financial means. Rory didn’t seem to have any behavioral issues, she seemed trained and got along with Nala. I think she just realized having 2 dogs was too much work and she was traveling a lot so she offloaded the one who hadn’t been around as long. She’s irresponsible, despite her boss witch facade. If she does move, it’s totally possible to take Nala, it just might require quarantine or other requirements depending on where she goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Danielle Mansutti had a dog and was struggling to find a house to rent so she paid more deposit incase the dog ruined the house etc.

Reactions: 2
Being a dog owner, I really can’t imagine moving anywhere without my pup. I mean that’s crazy reasoning - I don’t care what tit people have to put up with in finding an apartment but when you get a dog it’s a lifelong commitment. I judge heavily on how people treat their dogs or any pets for that matter. And all this points out that Snoozie is a horrible person for actually having left her dogs with her parents after moving into a very comfortable apartment. One of my main reasons for buying a house with a big yard was my dog. People give such bullshit reasons about difficulties in finding a place - Just don’t get a dog if you have to give stupid excuses later!!!
Edited to add - I completely agree with the reasoning that this witch got the other dog back to impress her boyfriend. How pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
NastyGal dress rips and the sleeve comes off. Instead of putting in a few stitches to re-attach it, she buys a brand new very similar one from the same brand 🙄🤬😳 If she couldn’t get the stain out, she could’ve done a Reel on garment dying to extend the life and play around with color.

And this why the planet is burning.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.