Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this photo in the earlier thread, her boobs are so much smaller in the old photo! Did she have a boob job? They are 3 sizes bigger now.

Reactions: 2
I saw this photo in the earlier thread, her boobs are so much smaller in the old photo! Did she have a boob job? They are 3 sizes bigger now.

Was this the Ibiza trip where she was taking sExY swimsuit photos next to the pool drain?!?

I know it’s mean, but a few hauls ago (so, like, last week 🤷🏻‍♀️) she mOdELeD a cantaloupe colored bikini where she stuck the bottoms up her butt like all the cool girls do and she still looked ridiculous, even with the massive weight loss. Maybe it’s the trashy thigh tattoos with the massive wedgie?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m watching her new video and had to pause and take this screenshot.
View attachment 541771

I don't really watch Suzie much these days but check this thread from time to time and I have to say she looks unwell here. Is she ill? In the last vlog of hers I watched (many months ago now) she mentioned she had been to the doctor and would have many more trips to the doctor (I'm paraphrasing but she said something along these lines). She seems to have lost a lot of weight even in the months since I last watched a video of hers. I know an eating disorder has been speculated on, and it could be this, but might also be something else health related.

Reactions: 8
Every time she posts a new video she just looks slimmer! I don’t know how she can look at herself in the mirror (considering how much she looks at herself in the mirror!) and feel proud and happy about that? She’s lost so much weight and she looks so gaunt and listless - she basically looks ill! Has Ryan or her family not mentioned anything? It’s really concerning. I’m naturally really slim and hate it! And I’m also around 5ft 3-4 so being slim makes a lot of clothes hang on me weird and I’m so self conscious about it. Suzie’s weight prior to this was absolutely fine, she had a great figure! I don’t know what’s going on with her mentally/psychologically but she really needs some help.

Reactions: 5
Assumptions about me videos are like reading a multinational company’s annual sustainability report - self-reported, full of omissions, humble brags, and truth stretching.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Ryan will be the one to check if she really is ok. It’s his diet that she seems to have adopted so he may see it as an improvement and in the latest video he said how tiny she looked. We all know how obsessed she is with with being ‘tiny’ so he just seems to reinforce it and may unknowingly spur her on to continue her ways.

I hate to speculate about someone’s health, but I do think it’s concerning when she has admitted to having issues with food before. Now she can’t seem to buy clothing that fits, she admits she forgets to eat and is so restrictive when she does manage to eat. I do hope she’s ok!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210427-205312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-205516_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-205130_Instagram.jpg

None of these are anyone's favourite, nothing fits! The shoes look like boats and the first photo looks like she's wearing someone else's clothes. This isn't fashion (is it? Is this fashion?).

Also, looks like something is getting returned...

Screenshot_20210427-205202_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think she’s wearing baggy clothes to make herself look smaller too Old Sue wore denim hot pants to Disney (a Paris) in Oct/Nov

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her latest insta story showing off her new hair....what’s with the evil Grinch smile? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t tell the difference? Is she blonde now or was she blonde before?? Who really gives a tit? Can’t believe how vain she is.
I'm so glad you said this because I also think it looks the same.

ETA looks like it isnt just us either! No one remembers what her hair looked like before because she was always wearing it in that greasy bun.
Screenshot_20210429-081023_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatever she’s had done, she should put the bun in the bin and burn it. It looks better like this.

Reactions: 3
How much time does she spend just pouting at herself in the mirror and taking selfies :eek: Its actually quite frightening that she obsesses over herself to this level and also expects others to as well. I mean asking if we are Team Blonde Suzie or Team Brunette Suzie! How about Team no one gives a duck Suzie because its your hair and your choice?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much time does she spend just pouting at herself in the mirror and taking selfies :eek: Its actually quite frightening that she obsesses over herself to this level and also expects others to as well. I mean asking if we are Team Blonde Suzie or Team Brunette Suzie! How about Team no one gives a duck Suzie because its your hair and your choice?!
Totally! Who the hell does she think she is!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.