Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much time does she spend just pouting at herself in the mirror and taking selfies :eek: Its actually quite frightening that she obsesses over herself to this level and also expects others to as well. I mean asking if we are Team Blonde Suzie or Team Brunette Suzie! How about Team no one gives a duck Suzie because its your hair and your choice?!
👏👏👏

No one cares Suzie!!! People may like or dislike how your hair looks but I assure they don’t really give two 💩💩 at the end of the day and it doesn’t keep them up at night wondering what “ Team Suzie” they are 🥴🥴

Edited to add I think she just has wayyy too much time to obsess over herself like many of these influencers and it’s not healthy!

Reactions: 10
How much time does she spend just pouting at herself in the mirror and taking selfies :eek: Its actually quite frightening that she obsesses over herself to this level and also expects others to as well. I mean asking if we are Team Blonde Suzie or Team Brunette Suzie! How about Team no one gives a duck Suzie because its your hair and your choice?!
wHaat KinDaaa EmOji sHoUld I bE UsINg noWww?? How about ✨no✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok.

1) Sue NEEDS TO STOP buying clothing
2) She looks great in t-shirt and jeans (despite the rolled up cuffs 🤮)
3) The pinstripe blue shirt DOES NOT look good with those jeans. You either need a consistent lighter wash or a dark wash to make it work
4) bleeping burn those split leg jeans
5) She needs some elocution training. The amount of time she uses to prattle on about absolutely nothing takes up half the video

5) She needs some elocution training. The amount of time she uses to prattle on about absolutely nothing takes up half the video
The ramble about people checking the weather before getting dressed and how she checks the wind speed 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched it and it feels slightly unfair saying this while we can't really do much because of the pandemic but duck me she needs to get out and see the world and occupy her mind with things other than her reflection and shopping.

Reactions: 16
Her hair looks so much better being more brown! The blonde was really washing her out especially with her weight loss. I feel the brown suits her face shape more now too.

Reactions: 3
So over her fashion videos! Eyefucking herself in the mirror x933874 YAWN

• Haha
Reactions: 11
can she do anything besides jeans + shirt + flipflops?

like literally, anything.

occasionally we get a big billowy dress that swamps her but that's about it

Reactions: 9
I can’t bring myself to watch the “What I Wore in a Week” video because I just know it’s going to be 20+ minutes of “I should have ordered this piece in a smaller size” and “cuuuuuuute” and I just can’t do it to myself...

...then again, it’s been a rough week, so maybe if I took a shot every time she said it, the video would be bearable 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sort of hate myself but I put myself through that utter bore fest of a vlog. 'Most people don't think about all of these outfit details do they' witters Snoozey. No Sue. No they bleeping don't. I don't think about the tones of my hair and how they may or may not suit certain shades of blue as the seasons change. I don't look at the friends that I haven't seen properly for months and question whether they have matched the tones of their bag to their top. I don't think about the direction the wind is blowing in and whether this may affect what I have chosen to wear to drink a coffee.

Why I hear you ask Snooze.? Because I'm normal and I have a life. I wake up, get dressed and then go about my day.

Imagine making the loosening of the restrictions about your bleeping clothes. I want laugh and smile with people I haven't seen for ages. They could be in a bin bag for all I care. So could I.

duck me. She's not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I sort of hate myself but I put myself through that utter bore fest of a vlog. 'Most people don't think about all of these outfit details do they' witters Snoozey. No Sue. No they bleeping don't. I don't think about the tones of my hair and how they may or may not suit certain shades of blue as the seasons change. I don't look at the friends that I haven't seen properly for months and question whether they have matched the tones of their bag to their top. I don't think about the direction the wind is blowing in and whether this may affect what I have chosen to wear to drink a coffee.

Why I hear you ask Snooze.? Because I'm normal and I have a life. I wake up, get dressed and then go about my day.

Imagine making the loosening of the restrictions about your bleeping clothes. I want laugh and smile with people I haven't seen for ages. They could be in a bin bag for all I care. So could I.

Perfectly put!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yes, all of this! Everything is about clothes and how she looks, it must be exhausting. Imagine making your partner wait an hour while you throw a tantrum about what to wear just for a casual day. Granted I just wear jeans and a sweater/ t shirt most of the time but I buy clothes that fit me and I'd rather focus on how I spend my time and the company I'm in.

• Heart
It just must be so exhausting to be friends with her or be around her for long periods of time. God, imagine traveling with her looking up the wind speeds and directions and making sure it’s included in the itinerary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s like a 13 yr old. What a load of self obsessed, waffling, boring, shallow and utterly useless nonsense.

Who checks wind speed and direction when checking the weather? Do one, snoozles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

👏🏼 This is what happens when you have a lot of time on your hands. Busy people with full lives don’t sweat the small stuff like Suzie, they don’t have time. Being an ‘influencer’ doesn’t help either, it doesn’t help anyone to be fair, I continue to be uninfluenced like many on here. At least when I wasn’t working and spent a lot of time doing nothing due to illness, I didn’t become self obsessed.

Reactions: 7
I was particularly cranky last night. I’ve had a crazy busy week with work and the kids have got loads on too. Maybe the bit about me wearing a bin bag was unfair! I do love fashion and I DO like to look good every day but it takes me a minute to pick a nice outfit and put it on. Hell I even have a look at the weather app! (Not the wind speed though 😑)

She’s become so self obsessed that she thinks either everyone is like her or that we all are that obsessed with her too. The rambling on is just crazy about utter nonsense. Hon we just want to see the clothes, maybe get some inspiration and get the hell out of here. The inner workings of your brain are not our concern.

You can not follow what's happening on this thread for couple of months just to come back and see that she is still in front of her mirror trying out clothes. What a amazing boring life 😴
How come those influencer still get sponsorship is beyond my understanding.
Glorifying laziness is truly horrifying .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so bemused by checking the wind direction to get dressed..... I run or cycle every day, so first thing I check the ‘feels like’ temp and the wind speed to make sure I won’t be blown to a another village on my bike. The thought of checking the wind speed or direction to get dressed to go to a cafe seems kind of mental. Also, YSL, all saints and Givenchy for a dog walk? Then she admits she’s been on a dog walk earlier in a different outfit, so basically this dog walk is solely to display what she’s wearing. It’s to the stage of obsession, really odd

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.