Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always buys herself a designer bag for her birthday but this year she has already bought herself two YSL sac du jour bags. I quite like designer bags but I just don’t get wanting loads of them. It seems so excessive.

Reactions: 3
She always buys herself a designer bag for her birthday but this year she has already bought herself two YSL sac du jour bags. I quite like designer bags but I just don’t get wanting loads of them. It seems so excessive.
3. She’s bought 3 YSL bags this year. 2 of which are the same Sac du Jour just in different colors.

I’m also a sucker for a designer handbag and I don’t understand the need for 2 bags of the same style…especially when you have like 3 other bags in similar colors. Excessive is an understatement.

Obviously, unless you’re a kajillionaire and an Hermès collector, but as a D-List British influencer? Unnecessary.

Reactions: 9
3. She’s bought 3 YSL bags this year. 2 of which are the same Sac du Jour just in different colors.

I’m also a sucker for a designer handbag and I don’t understand the need for 2 bags of the same style…especially when you have like 3 other bags in similar colors. Excessive is an understatement.

Obviously, unless you’re a kajillionaire and an Hermès collector, but as a D-List British influencer? Unnecessary.
Yikes, I forgot the other YSL bag! And there was the £440 on perfume the other day. She must be literally rolling in spare cash.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.