HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @tafseel for the title suggestion. (y) update for newbies...

Suzi has done more hauls
Bought more designer bags
had her hair cut and dyed blonder
and done more boring vlogs which include her doing her makeup for 15 minutes and very little else:sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think this thread will see us through to next Christmas, soooo boring 😂
Speaking of Christmas lets hazard a guess what her Christmas content will include....

Obv Zara hauls- party outfits, Christmas day outfits
A trip to Spacenk
A festive makeup look
A wrapping presents segment.

Oh and a new Designer bag for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Speaking of Christmas lets hazard a guess what her Christmas content will include....

A trip to Spacenk
A festive makeup look

A Christmas themed coffee syrup too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A trip to Spacenk

Can I just say that I'm so tired of seeing influencers being gifted entire Space NK shopping bags full of hundreds of £ of products?? It's really put me off buying from them.

Not to mention Suzie and her obsession with designer bags - like someone said in the previous thread, do you really need so many? Or even the same bag in 2 different colors?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Snoozie’s latest vid definitely delivered. I did, literally, fall asleep while watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The reason the same shirt in two different colors fits differently is because you buy fast fashion and the quality is tit, Sue.

Reactions: 12
"i haven't had a great coat in like 5 years"

um what about the 12 different coats you got last fall/winter that you couldn't stop gushing over? wtf is wrong with this woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I loved her for a really short period of time.
Then I realised she just regurgitates the same outfits, phrases and videos, and has absolutely no personality beyond her looks and clothes.

Reactions: 18
Can I just say that I'm so tired of seeing influencers being gifted entire Space NK shopping bags full of hundreds of £ of products?? It's really put me off buying from them.

Not to mention Suzie and her obsession with designer bags - like someone said in the previous thread, do you really need so many? Or even the same bag in 2 different colors?
But our Snooze is so generous with the Space NK freebies, that’s all she ever gets to gift to her friends at Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, she actually said “grey coat” not “great coat”.
Was just about to post she said "GREY" not "GREAT", however I can't blame lilya21 for getting that wrong since it would have fitted Suzie's endless & pointless rambles quite seamlessly.

Just watched it. If she didn’t waffle so much about pretty mundane clothes and telling us how to wear them (because we’re incapable of working that out for ourselves) it would have been over sooooooo muuuuuuuuch quiiiiiiiicker. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Omg does she actually say that!!??
yes, she also asked her viewers to remind her if she has had a good coat in the past 5 years :cautious:

like, just look in your closet! how do you not even know what you have in there before you go ordering more duplicate crap

edit: sorry you guys i misheard! my point still stands, you should know what you have before shopping, not asking your viewers to remind you

• Sad
Reactions: 4
yes, she also asked her viewers to remind her if she has had a good coat in the past 5 years :cautious:

like, just look in your closet! how do you not even know what you have in there before you go ordering more duplicate crap

edit: sorry you guys i misheard! my point still stands, you should know what you have before shopping, not asking your viewers to remind you
She never even response to comments so she's just saying it to be a good ✨YouTuber✨

Reactions: 5

A trip to Spacenk
A festive makeup look

Her wrapping up PR gifts as her friends Christmas presents #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.