hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh Jordan…. you can chill tf out now. That dude shot YOU down, not the other way around. No need to block him…. No need to make him into a villain

Dude wasn’t into you and it’s beyond easy to see why ✌
She opened with an insult. Told him she wasn’t going to swipe on him. Only swiped because of an animal. Like what did she expect?! She’s the one that is a bouquet full of red flags, not him. She’s so bratty and entitled. Posting this tit on her stories and expecting everyone to agre with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't find the guy rude at all, he just called her out rightly for her weird 'joke'. Literally no need to post it online either, talk about trying to make herself look like the victim, as someone who is quite insecure, surely she would understand why he reacted the way he did 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I didn't find the guy rude at all, he just called her out rightly for her weird 'joke'. Literally no need to post it online either, talk about trying to make herself look like the victim, as someone who is quite insecure, surely she would understand why he reacted the way he did 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t see the issue if his profile was enough to swipe yea on him, why does she need to attack him for it. She’s insecure as hell as being a complete cow. She’s just trying to dig herself out of a hole now.

Reactions: 6
She’s better off posting an advert for a photography slave on Indeed than going through dating websites. Because ultimately she just needs a sap to follow her about taking her photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her fashion sense is just bloody awful. She tries but fails so hard. Her make up looks like it’s been done by a kid half the time.

Reactions: 5
Hello Jordan 👋👋👋
(Coz she clearly read here right? She mentioned the fireworks stuff…)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dislike her use of red flags as well. Like sorry people who don’t have many profile pictures are stupid and rubbish at dating apps but red flags are relating to actual bad personality traits that are abusive 🙄

Just to point out that psychosis is hearing voices, sorry it just irks me when this term is used incorrectly as I have a family member going through it. 😚
Maybe in the Uk it’s different but here in the US psychosis is broadly defined as disconnected from reality. There are multiple ways that can manifest — hearing things, seeing things, false beliefs, etc

I’m sorry if I offended you but my grandfather with schizophrenia was also classified as dealing with psychosis and he was not hearing things. And as someone who also has this in her family I am kinda irked to be incorrectly corrected on a subject I’m very familiar with 😚

But whatever. Jordan’s embarrassing herself publicly and let’s just leave it at that. That’s why we’re here 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What the hell Is she wearing in her real today?! He makeup is awful

1EBB93A5-CD3F-467D-830A-EEB102A53F49.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe in the Uk it’s different but here in the US psychosis is broadly defined as disconnected from reality. There are multiple ways that can manifest — hearing things, seeing things, false beliefs, etc

I’m sorry if I offended you but my grandfather with schizophrenia was also classified as dealing with psychosis and he was not hearing things. And as someone who also has this in her family I am kinda irked to be incorrectly corrected on a subject I’m very familiar with 😚

But whatever. Jordan’s embarrassing herself publicly and let’s just leave it at that. That’s why we’re here 😅
If you are familiar with it then I wouldn’t expect you to use it to describe someone who’s a bit odd with her respect to dating, and you would be helping to destigmatise mental health by not using such words flippantly. If your grandfather has schizophrenia he would have to be at least hearing voices or seeing delusions as these are the diagnostic criteria (in America), ergo psychosis. I’m sorry that you took offence to my comment which I thought I had put as politely as possible.

Reactions: 1
If you are familiar with it then I wouldn’t expect you to use it to describe someone who’s a bit odd with her respect to dating, and you would be helping to destigmatise mental health by not using such words flippantly. If your grandfather has schizophrenia he would have to be at least hearing voices or seeing delusions as these are the diagnostic criteria (in America), ergo psychosis. I’m sorry that you took offence to my comment which I thought I had put as politely as possible.
Oh stop. You defined psychosis as purely hearing voices which it’s not 😂 and please don’t presume to know anything about my grandfather or the complexity of schizophrenia.

Clearly this is a hot button issue for you. Jordan does seem a bit out of touch with reality imho but like I said, let’s move on. ❤

Just to point out that psychosis is hearing voices, sorry it just irks me when this term is used incorrectly as I have a family member going through it. 😚
Yeah, sorry I know this is off topic (and I’m reading as I go so sorry if this got mentioned again) but I struggle with psychosis and I’d appreciate if it wasn’t used like this. She’s really bleeping annoying and a walking red flag, but she’s not psychotic (sorry, just a personal point.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.