hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me why her and Alex do their hair in those strange things and pretend to flash people driving down Oxford street.? I’m so confused?
The only answer I can come up with is that they're extremely immature and would rather attract attention "for the gram" than avoid distracting drivers who should be focused on the road, -- not their fannies.

I gotta say tho - the Londoners seem much nicer. That childish nonsense wouldn't fly here in NYC. We don't let people setup tripods in the middle of traffic in these parts.

Reactions: 3
The only answer I can come up with is that they're extremely immature and would rather attract attention "for the gram" than avoid distracting drivers who should be focused on the road, -- not their fannies.

I gotta say tho - the Londoners seem much nicer. That childish nonsense wouldn't fly here in NYC. We don't let people setup tripods in the middle of traffic in these parts.
Indecent exposure is also illegal

Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real?! She admitted in her stories that she can’t skate and couldn’t even get away from the sides. Yet has bought a pair of decent skates JUST. FOR. PHOTOS. her life is so vain.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine FIREWORKS being the issue that you’re most concerned about. 😤 Honestly doesn’t even make the top 1000 things I wish I could change for the better in my community. What a privileged brat
I do feel sorry for dogs when it happens. But yeah she is just a massive complainer. Also get measurements are crazy. I really don't think she will keep up the gym though, she won't see results cause she eats like tit

Reactions: 2
Almost saw everything there. She looks ridiculous… annoys me she can’t actually walk in heels either.
709217D0-F7C7-48A0-9283-49F30BD341EA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
The fireworks thing seems to have been a public event (a lights switch on from the response to her email) so SURELY that would have been advertised locally so that just makes her a bad dog mum. On top of filming him\outside when they were going on. Twit.

Reactions: 2
While I'm parked over here in the states - I did see that new covid guidelines came out over in the UK in response to the new variant. Do we really think she'll be working from home or will she be trekking it into London where she's not needed like before?

Reactions: 1
While I'm parked over here in the states - I did see that new covid guidelines came out over in the UK in response to the new variant. Do we really think she'll be working from home or will she be trekking it into London where she's not needed like before?
Oh we all know she'll be in and out of Alex's flat and claiming they're in a bubble

Oh nooooo how bad is that latest outfit reel! The tights, the boots, the god awful eye makeup! It's horrific.

• Haha
I mean what did she expect with a line like that? I wouldn’t wanna talk to her either haha.
C4B1B38F-D4B9-46F3-A1E4-75F89BB58136.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.