Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StripperVicar

I have no idea about the situation with Helen Wood, but this would not surprise me at all.
I know a few girls who go to Dubai to do this kind of thing, and unfortunately, it is very common for young boys of rich parents to lose their virginity to prositutes. Western ones are a sign of wealth, especially famous ones.
£50,000 does sound a bit steep, but that may be due to the Rooney connection. It's usually in the 1000's for non famous girls, but they have to do some dreadful things for it including having sex with minors.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Bonnie Bisou

And he's put a post up about the law being rubbish. Probably a word from the boys in blue for malicious communication.
You would think given his criminal background the last thing he’d want is to draw attention to himself and have a police involvement 🤷🏻‍♀️ More concerned with SM follower numbers than using his brain 🧠

Aceofspades2020

Sam seems like an attention seeking child he always does these videos about things an just states the obvious what we already know and repeats himself for 4 minutes in a video, he doesn’t actually tell us anything we don’t know. He does videos like it’s news he needs to get a grip. Always like if u see me about come up I’m approachable like he’s some sort of Hollywood A lister. I don’t get the fuss tbh

StormSolitaire

And whether Helen did it or not, Sam is jumping on a bandwagon started by American bloggers about 8 years ago. There was a gossip site called Thedirty who coined the phrase ‘portapotty’ (it’s what Americans call a portaloo) and the lads on Thedirty would expose insta models for the same thing. Even the video he put on the end of his earlier Dubai Exposed post of the Latina woman was from that site or somewhere else.

• Heart
  • Wow

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
I think it’s crazy that his evidence is literally two messages which absolutely anybody could have written, and people are giving her all sorts of shit and accusing her of something so vile . Definitely that stuff goes on in Dubai but I don’t believe it about Helen. She’s someone who has been honest about her past...it’s sad that she gets all the crap for the Rooney stuff when he was the one who was married. It’s a sad world we live in that people can throw such strong accusations round on basis of two annonymous messages.

BigMavis

VIP Member
For some reason no papers ever touch the port-a-potty stories. Obviously they know whats what, maybe its all too unsavoury to publish. Can't see this getting media attention.

Reactions: 12

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
I don't really think Sam is doing this stuff for his 5 mins of fame. I know he's isn't the most upstanding citizen but I started following him for the charity work he does in africa Which is massive tbh.

And these porta party stories have been round for a while sooner or later someone was going to talk about it. Still not sure about Helen but her instagram isnt making sense, she went to Dubai to expand her eyebrow business. But posted nothing about eyebrows. Just the general Instagram influencers Dubai pics. And her mate called her a pedalo. I actually do hope he's wrong about her.

Mardymaud

I think she was being sarcastic when she said she faked it because she put laughing emojis after it. I think reading them messages is how she speaks on her stories she’s just herself yes she says things that are inappropriate but hasn’t she always? I heard about him going for the diamonds before she mentioned it so do think there may be some truth in that. But she’s gone about this the wrong way completely and made herself look stupid and his claims look real. Of course she wasn’t going to take the pedalo claims lying down but my god she’s dug herself a hole now

Bit fucking rich for rent a riddled, diseased old cunt Wood to call out someone for having sex on TV. Love, your 'career' has been shagging for money and telling everyone 24/7 that you're an 'empowered hun'. I'm no fan of Crosby at all, but she's not a racist, riddled old whore with shit for brains. I pity your son, I pity anyone that has to deal with you on any level at all. You're a nasty old cunt whose 5 minutes ended about 20 years ago.

• Heart

Rocknrolla

Oh really? Was she not very nice her mum?
I read her book in the first lockdown so my memory won’t be bob on. I think it was her Father who was the driving force behind her childhood trauma but her mum more or less stood back and let it happen rather than stand up for them. She described him as a bully, he had free reign. She ran away on numerous occasions, describes some dark situations were adult males had taken advantage of her as a 14 maybe 15 year old, I was reading thinking now in this day those situations would be classed as grooming and rape.
Growing up her family were quite well to do, Helen ended up with a foster family. I saw how much she appears to do for her mum on insta even before covid and her move to London, I remember thinking that I wouldn’t be so forgiving if I had been In her shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Lovegin

VIP Member
If someone falsely accused me of something so heinous, first thing I would be doing would be ringing the solicitor,

Getting a lie detector test!!!!!! Bullshit there’s obviously something true in all this

Ben12345

What a load of shit, it’s scary how someone can actually post that type of thing without any evidence. The whole narrative doesn’t make sense, if this girl does exist then Helen is obviously going to name her so the whole world knows who she is which is exactly what she doesn’t want. And I’m not being funny... 100 grand, really?! That seems like an obscene amount for something that people are claiming happens often (brasses sleeping with teenagers to make them men)

StormSolitaire

I taught he was alright at first ... Not so sure about him now 😬😬😬 .
Funny how he said his weight loss was from eating only chicken& rice and working out .. Now he’s promoting danielle lloyd s
ketones 🙄
Same and isn’t Lloyd a pro as well? Didn’t Maria Fowler out her years ago?

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Helen is an absolute animal but I can’t see this as being true... is that Sam lad saying there is a video of Helen with these young boys? 🤮 if it’s not true Sam is a fucking idiot 🙄 also, would aisleyne ever fuck back under the rock she crawled out of

Star is born

VIP Member
I hope this isn’t a rave thread 😂
I can believe the accusations against her from Sam Walker. His evidence needs a bit more substance though

• Haha

ksr96

Chatty Member
Ngl I hear those people that are saying it’s not true, but I personally think this is an extremely weird comment to make? Even if it’s not true? She frequently brandishes the word pweirdo about (and is the first to call people paedos) and seems to revel in it and find it funny? What is funny about paedophilia? It is the most sickening crime, worst than murder I think, as you essentially kill the child spiritually but they have to go on living with the pain of it.
Was scrolling through her Dubai pics, one of her friends comments 😐

• Sad

Callmecool

Being a WAG was at its peak when she first got with Rooney. Absolutely no way was she going to let him go.
Personally, I believe he has cheated more times than we know about and she just stays with him for the lifestyle/12 holidays a year he provides for her and her mom and dad. How many times does he have to cheat before she finishes it?
Exactly this she stayed for money!! Was he not caught recently again in some sort of situation with another woman??

• Wow