Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Story here. ’The pal’ is definitely just Steph or someone close to her trying for a bit of damage limitation. If she has the upmost respect for Helen she wouldn‘t have called her a horrible person and accused of her leaking stories to the press.

This witch is only fuming the public are behind Helen and the massive support she has as well as the limelight from strictly she’s getting week in week out.I’d say she would love to be miss popular like Helen hence this article, no matter how much money her family have they can’t make her liked by the public.

Reactions: 25
Story here. ’The pal’ is definitely just Steph or someone close to her trying for a bit of damage limitation. If she has the upmost respect for Helen she wouldn‘t have called her a horrible person and accused of her leaking stories to the press.

Someone who treats other women like she does wouldn’t have a ‘pal’ to speak out like this. Not her first rodeo. Likely won’t be his last one either.
Nice try with daddy’s money but actually bringing it more and more in to the public eye and making the situation so much worse for themselves - as they damn well deserve.

Reactions: 21
LOL great that she gave Helen as a new mum the same respect......oh wait....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I cannot believe how little of his children myler must think after the way he and Zippy have behaved. That finished the season as a family post was sick. As I said I don't even think thitkill cash (if they even have that much) can match Gorka on prime time.

This witch is only fuming the public are behind Helen and the massive support she has as well as the limelight from strictly she’s getting week in week out.I’d say she would love to be miss popular like Helen hence this article, no matter how much money her family have they can’t make her liked by the public.
I guarantee her and richie were praying Helen would throw dig after dig at them and because she hasn't retaliated at all, she can't be seen as the bitter ex whos using her kids as weapons. They're seething with jealousy..especially Stephanie because she isn't letting them win. Can we see her do a dance to shout out to my ex next though please 😂😂🙏

Reactions: 28

What’s it Simon Cowell always said ‘you’ve got the likeability factor’

Reactions: 8
I think Helen handled Gorkas speech with such dignity and grace. Her face said she was totally uncomfortable and didn't want anyone to talk about what was going on in her private life so I highly doubt she is selling stories

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Helen handled Gorkas speech with such dignity and grace. Her face said she was totally uncomfortable and didn't want anyone to talk about what was going on in her private life so I highly doubt she is selling stories
Well Zippy is the one with a degree in marketing (2:1, Leeds) so if anyone is selling anything it's sure to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Steph apparently said: “It’s upsetting that anyone could be judging me when I am so early on in pregnancy. I want to be able to enjoy this time without it being tarnished as I’ve always dreamed of being a mum.”
I bet helen wantd to enjoy her time being a mum too, without someone shagging her husband behind her back when she was pregnant!

Reactions: 31
I’ve already judged her. And harshly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she was so desperate to be a mum why didn’t have a baby with her husband. The one she traded in for meathead? The whole article is bollocks. How convenient she only became friends with Richie in March and it so quickly blossomed into romance and then a pregnancy 🙄 People aren’t thick. We can all see this for what it is. Have some respect and lie low for a bit. I bet she’s never had to account for her behaviour in her life and that’s why she’s felt the need to do this now.

Reactions: 40
How can she say it without realising the irony? I know people have said her parents are used to it but has she really been so insulated that literally nothing she has done so far in life has resulted in any negative consequences for her? I assume she went to the best fee paying schools…did they not teach her anything?

it’s also the lack of sophistication of her choice. Like someone’s said before she’s used to feeling entitled to the best of everything. Richie Myler? Is she not very clever either? And the fact her first experience of pregnancy and parenthood will always be associated with Richie’s appalling behaviour. Behind the facade it must be sad for her parents too. I’m sure even with all their money there is underlying judgement wherever they go.

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe how little of his children myler must think after the way he and Zippy have behaved. That finished the season as a family post was sick. As I said I don't even think thitkill cash (if they even have that much) can match Gorka on prime time.
That post was actually disgusting. He’s obviously already forgotten that he has a family - three small children are his family. I cannot get my head around him posting that, it’s just beyond awful. What a total scumbag.

She sounds like one of those entitled princessy me me me types. She's whinging and whining and playing the victim already versus Helen's handling of the situation which is with dignity, class and grace.
He's going to have his work cut out for him putting up with that shite.

Reactions: 24
If she was so desperate to be a mum why didn’t have a baby with her husband. The one she traded in for meathead? The whole article is bollocks. How convenient she only became friends with Richie in March and it so quickly blossomed into romance and then a pregnancy 🙄 People aren’t thick. We can all see this for what it is. Have some respect and lie low for a bit. I bet she’s never had to account for her behaviour in her life and that’s why she’s felt the need to do this now.
I don’t even know why she has an IG account? Or him 🤷🏼‍♀️ If they are so happy why not just stfu and get on with their soooo perfect lives 🙄

Reactions: 14
Now they've done a few pap pics too 🤮
Its amazing what Daddy’s money can do Isn’t it? It must be awful having reached your 30’s and never been made to account for your poor behaviour and now she’s being publicly called out for helping break up a family. That what this is all about. Before this I doubt many people outside of Harrogate or Leeds had ever heard of the Thirkill family so I can only assume they are going to all of this trouble because Daddy’s little Princess is upset that people are being mean to her. The classy thing to do would be to lay low and say nothing because it’s impossible to positively spin a situation like this. Especially when women are always more harshly judged than men are.

Reactions: 19
Its amazing what Daddy’s money can do Isn’t it? It must be awful having reached your 30’s and never been made to account for your poor behaviour and now she’s being publicly called out for helping break up a family.
100 percent correct. Daddy's little princess has been found out, she's nothing but a cheap trollop who gets off on targeting other women's husbands. She presumably knew Helen and meathead's marriage was in trouble, no doubt she was his 'shoulder to cry on' and she thought to herself, I know, I'll drop my knickers and spread my legs, that'll make him feel better. Princess Zippy's dullard daddy can buy as many stories as he wants, but we all know what she is and we all know what he is. Sorry and all that.

Image1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.