Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Keeping the bump hidden with the dog ready for what I am guessing is for a upcoming magazine deal with OK or Hello.
Absolutely disgusting. Why can’t they just let Helen have her moment? He‘s not even famous really and no one would care if his wife wasn‘t well known.

Reactions: 23
They actually make my skin crawl with this behaviour, and god knows what sort of effect it's having on his kids. Presumably they will carry on with the quotes to press and the pap walks now (why? To bully Helen? Just awful). So much for staying silent

I was just listening to the intro to Helen's radio show and she sounded really pleased with her paso last night, which is good to hear

Reactions: 23

Keeping the bump hidden with the dog ready for what I am guessing is for a upcoming magazine deal with OK or Hello.
The thing is she's a nobody with a rich daddy and he's an aging rugby league player coming to the end of his career. If it wasn't for Helen no one would know who they are. It seems like they're the ones wanting to court the press with the two articles today.

Reactions: 25
New thread time now we are on page 50. We need good puns for the title of thread #2 :D

Zippy made a Bungle getting pregnant so early. Helen is getting critiqued off Shirley.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is she's a nobody with a rich daddy and he's an aging rugby league player coming to the end of his career. If it wasn't for Helen no one would know who they are. It seems like they're the ones wanting to court the press with the two articles today.
I’d say Zippy is the type to want the bit of fame being with dim wit, I’d say she’d love a spread in hello when baby comes along like Helen has had with her children.

Reactions: 12
Helen - looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) - bringing the bins in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s weird how they are courting the national press, he isn’t famous, nobody really gives a crap about rugby league(unless you follow), the players aren’t celebs and their wags aren’t known like footballers are. The only player most people on the street could probably name is Rob Burrows.
The only reason there is interest in what has happened is because of Helen, If they had kept their heads down then they would have become old news pretty quickly, there might have been local gossip but in the national press it would have been forgotten but instead they are setting up staged photos. Reeks of someone wanting the limelight.

Reactions: 28
As a man I hesitate to label Zippy a 'slag'. I was thinking (so sad is my life) there MUST be more at play. Using my own cod-psychology I figured at some base-level when a woman feels the need to breed she will look around in her pond for the biggest fish. This rugby bloke, she thinks, has sired a few kids; I want a kid - I know, I'll latch onto him and he can impregnate ME! So I can have kids. I hate to get all biological, but doesn't that make sense? Feel free to slag me off for reducing women to 'breeders', but I really am not a card carrying member of an incel forum and am trying to figure out her motives. Because if it isn't biology or hormones then yes, Zippy is just a slag.
I get this and I think it’s valid but I think the Zippy situation is an extension of a spoiled little girl who’s had what she wants when she wants it all her life. She’s the Violet Beauregarde of Harrogate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its amazing what Daddy’s money can do Isn’t it? It must be awful having reached your 30’s and never been made to account for your poor behaviour and now she’s being publicly called out for helping break up a family. That what this is all about. Before this I doubt many people outside of Harrogate or Leeds had ever heard of the Thirkill family so I can only assume they are going to all of this trouble because Daddy’s little Princess is upset that people are being mean to her. The classy thing to do would be to lay low and say nothing because it’s impossible to positively spin a situation like this. Especially when women are always more harshly judged than men are.
Empty vessels make most noise….

Such staged photos and she’s still so unfortunate looking, I bet Helen would look ten times prettier having just rolled out of bed then zippy looks on a good day.
Ahhh look at him bringing in the bins… he’d make a great husband….oh wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How embarrassing for them

Are they both even divorced from their exes?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.