Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a man I hesitate to label Zippy a 'slag'. I was thinking (so sad is my life) there MUST be more at play. Using my own cod-psychology I figured at some base-level when a woman feels the need to breed she will look around in her pond for the biggest fish. This rugby bloke, she thinks, has sired a few kids; I want a kid - I know, I'll latch onto him and he can impregnate ME! So I can have kids. I hate to get all biological, but doesn't that make sense? Feel free to slag me off for reducing women to 'breeders', but I really am not a card carrying member of an incel forum and am trying to figure out her motives. Because if it isn't biology or hormones then yes, Zippy is just a slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a man I hesitate to label Zippy a 'slag'. I was thinking (so sad is my life) there MUST be more at play. Using my own cod-psychology I figured at some base-level when a woman feels the need to breed she will look around in her pond for the biggest fish. This rugby bloke, she thinks, has sired a few kids; I want a kid - I know, I'll latch onto him and he can impregnate ME! So I can have kids. I hate to get all biological, but doesn't that make sense? Feel free to slag me off for reducing women to 'breeders', but I really am not a card carrying member of an incel forum and am trying to figure out her motives. Because if it isn't biology or hormones then yes, Zippy is just a slag.
I don't think she's a slag, I think she's just incredibly selfish. She saw something she wanted and went for it without consideration of anyone else. He's just as bad, if not worse given he was the one married.

Reactions: 23
I donā€™t like the word slag. Sheā€™s behaved badly but for me the word is used to put down women who enjoy lots of sex which there is nothing wrong with(when nobody is getting hurt).

I think it is less that she felt the biological clock ticking and more that having a baby is often a way to ensure a man is tied to you. She thinks she will be the one to change him and he will stay around for her. Itā€™s why so many women have children with men they know are idiots, they think it will be different with them. Of course they are both responsible for the pregnancy, he should have worn a condom if he didnā€™t want a child.

Reactions: 7
Helen looked amazing tonight ! She danced really well too. Her head must have been all over the place this week.
duck you Richie Myler !!

Reactions: 22
I hate the word slag because itā€™s usually aimed solely at women when the man in this case is just as bad. I imagine Zippy is the sort of spoilt brat who sees something she wants and says ā€œIā€™ll have a bit of thatā€ no matter who it belongs to and who stands to get hurt.

Helen has just been on Strictly getting on with it. Gorka alluded to the tit sheā€™s dealing with but Helen is just giving it socks and not playing the sympathy card. Sheā€™s amazing.

Reactions: 21
Oh what did he say?
Something like how she's been made to feel like she's not good enough and not pretty etc but that she should be proud of herself and believe in herself because he does. It was quite sweet and she sort of dithered before making light of it by climbing on a table (I think) and doing a daft leg kick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Someone I lived with at uni did this, wanted a bf and such and the next bloke she met she made him the one and they got married and had kids. So I do think itā€™s possible what youā€™re saying

Reactions: 1
Aww Gorka was so sweet saying he believes in her and she should believe in herself. She was very good tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aww Gorka was so sweet saying he believes in her and she should believe in herself. She was very good tonight.
Heā€™s such gent, I started following him last week and the way he dotes on his little girl and girlfriend not to mention heā€™s tit hot šŸ˜œ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just chipping to say I like and admire Helen for what she's doing. I hope he's realized what he's missing and that she's (Helen) realized she (and her little family) can do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Something like how she's been made to feel like she's not good enough and not pretty etc but that she should be proud of herself and believe in herself because he does. It was quite sweet and she sort of dithered before making light of it by climbing on a table (I think) and doing a daft leg kick.
Isnā€™t it awful that she has been made to feel like thisšŸ˜ž Going on Strictly this year has been a great decision, she is very good, executes dances very well, she looks amazing and the deserved praise
( not done in pity) will give her the boost she needsā€¦ Hopefully she will believe in herself a bit more , she is strong. I gave her 2 votes tonight, I want her to stay in longerā€¦ Gorka said lovely things, all true..

Reactions: 18
Just chipping to say I like and admire Helen for what she's doing. I hope he's realized what he's missing and that she's (Helen) realized she (and her little family) can do better.
She also looks stunning considering she has not long had a 3rd child. He seems as shallow as a puddle, so he's got another pregnant girlfriend and months of sleepless nights to look forward to and not seeing his other kids, while his hot ex wife is on Prime Time Saturday night telly!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Helenā€˜s parents were in the audience tonight so he must have the kids. Unless heā€™s palmed them off on his own mother of course?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.