Helen Skelton #4 Team Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"And she wants her ex to remain a constant presence in her — and their children’s — lives". Well that's not happening is it?

Reactions: 10
This part got me right in the feels for her

View attachment 2507363
Yeah it hit home for me too, I hid a relationship break up once for 2 weeks, I was so devastated and embarrassed (had to leave the place we shared) I slept on my friends couch until I got my head around it and could tell the rest of my friends and family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm loving this look on her. She looks so glam 💓

1697209923610.png

Going out tomorrow and I'm going to try and style my hair like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really nice "day in the life" profile of Helen in The Sunday Times magazine today. She sounds very grounded and happy. `good on her!

Reactions: 7
I agree with the last poster. I'm listening to 'In My Stride' on Audible. Helen comes across as a really fun, adventurous, hardworking woman. A very decent person devoted to her kids. Myler couldn't hold a candle to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been reading certain chapters in her book what comes across she is a normal mum with a messy house , plies of washing but that is not her main concern.
Getting out there working hard & then straight back to mummy stuff.
I would put money on Helen looking for a decent size house ,not too small but not to big . by the lakes or walking distance.
It will have a funky name ........unlike " the Queen Vic " house.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just posted this in the Zippy & Dimwit thread. Interesting read on the DM today that Helen left 5 live as he’s not taking his share of parenting, which we all knew. Makes me laugh that they couldn’t possibly cope with their Baby & Helens three kids between the two of them. But Helen was expected to manage a baby of the same age & the two boys alone. The kids have been off school for a month now & he doesn’t seem to have had them once. Leaving your wife is one thing, absolutely abandoning your kids is a new low. Shameful.
Can anyone put the link to zippy & Dimwit thread here as I cant find it x cheers