Helen Skelton #4 Team Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished Helen’s book, what an inspiring lady she is. I was part of the generation that watched Helen on Blue Peter back in the day and thought she was amazing but to hear all about her adventures first hand was inspiring.
I love how she talks about the happy times as a family of four/five when R*tchie was around. He sounded so supportive, I just wonder wtf happened. I loved the birth story chapter and I really resonated with Helen when she was on strictly, I was in a similar situation and it really hurts. Heartbreak is the worst thing and it really effing hurts.
It also sounded like he wasn’t there at all for three children and that it was Helen’s parents and friends that were looking after them when she was on strictly.

I wonder if he sees them at all now? It’s his loss if he doesn’t. One day he’ll come to realise what a beautiful dignified lady he lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He doesn’t see them at all no. He used to, but it’s fairly obvious from Instagram that he is all about his new family now and Helen has the kids every weekend. Even the other week during half term they were with Helen. He is a complete waste of oxygen. Made me laugh when he had a go at Tattle and accused us of trolling him, he is a cruel heartless bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Helen asking for our votes, cute video with her son. Baby E giving full voice in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Helen asking for our votes, cute video with her son. Baby E giving full voice in the background.
Ah she's up alongside Paul O'Grady his last filming of Love of Dogs, that's a shame as its likely to win hands down.

Reactions: 7
See Helen's house has went down 50k plus been dressed to look homely.

God the AI furnished homes are so soulless
wow on looking again yes they have been lazy using AI & not real Furniture.
It would cost £100's just making the beds up & hiring stuff to dot around the place.

Reactions: 2
Meanwhile over here ...........winter on the farm starts tonight .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Helen is absolutely glowing, I wonder if there is a special someone who's put the sparkle back in her eyes.

Reactions: 8