Helen Skelton #3 Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shakira on her split and cheating husband :

Addressing their split, she told journalist Enrique Acevedo on Mexican channel Canal Estrellas: 'There is a place in hell reserved for women who don't support other women.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Shakira on her split and cheating husband :

Addressing their split, she told journalist Enrique Acevedo on Mexican channel Canal Estrellas: 'There is a place in hell reserved for women who don't support other women.'
Omg I seen that too, perfect for Zippy! 🤣
I loved her witch she put out facing the mother in law !
Howling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Playing St Helens tonight, his leg got crocodile rolled last week.
Shame it didn't brake his leg, almost pulled it off! Xx
comedy sketch/rugby match
Drag queen 👸 myler naked too I bet 🤣 why make him take his naked photo down 🫠
She looks sad

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Playing St Helens tonight, his leg got crocodile rolled last week.
Shame it didn't brake his leg, almost pulled it off! Xx
comedy sketch/rugby match
Drag queen 👸 myler naked too I bet 🤣 why make him take his naked photo down 🫠
She looks sad
The photo of her has been altered/filtered to bits anyone with eyes can see that, I don’t think she looks sad she’s trying to look sexy and is failing miserably.

Who dis?

Attachments

• Haha
Saints fan here 🙋‍♀️ praying that slimy little dipshit gets clattered by our 6ft 5, 18 stone prop🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a bit much for your profile on your privert account, who's it for? Helen? Us? It's not for dimwit that's for sure, instagram?
The heavy makeup for a pregnancy shoot, natural beaty went out the window quickly didnt in dimwitt.
It's too much I'm howling, don't leave nothing for the imagination zippy, necks well long too bag angle.
Zippy tried to much and its showing 🤡
Isn't it mental helen puts up her holiday pics and she follows with this only fans type pregnancy shoot. Xx
When did it go up?
It's really cheap to see all of this from her, so we'll to do family?

Reactions: 2
That was a great game! He needed that shoulder charge…. Just should have knocked him out

• Heart
He got took out twice.
Claps like a seal at end , needs to get home and sort his only fans zippy out x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, what a game for bad discipline🤣 I’ll take the loss for confirmation that all our players seem to be team Helen😂

• Heart
Did you catch what they was chanting , so loud!
She's adjusted her pic! Its still skanky as her profile picture, laid out for us obviously!
She's reading this thread 🤣
lighten that blusher you woman!
What you trying to sell now 🤣🐈
She looks like she’s watching dimwit across the room while he’s on his phone or he’s talking to any woman.

Tik tok Zippy 👋🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.