Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do read here I would just like to say:

- brother is a complete short arse
- mum is much better looking than Zippy
- they look like typical Harrogate bores (not applied to everyone from Harrogate) (obsessed with going to Wimbledon/golf etc)
- there's no way there isn't a tax fiddle going on somewhere. Equity release is hardly the high end of the financial world.

Myler is welcome to them - with the end of his career coming up he will have to be completely in their pocket and put up with the constant nauseating back slapping.

They have shown they are not nice people and have no respect for Helen or her kids so the above is fair game.

Reactions: 23
Zippys mum is way prettier but that wouldn’t be hard what with her daughter being unfortunate looking. I bet all her posh mates are reading here and are talking amongst themselves. She’ll probably go crying to Daddy when and if she sees these threads (I’m secretly hoping the horrible cow has already discovered them)

Last edited:
Zippy looks like her dad … and I hope she’s happy having a cheater for a baby daddy.

Helen looks amazing On strictly , she’s got some fizz back in her

Reactions: 24
I can’t give an emoji but I want to

Reactions: 6
Her mum has so much Botox and filler her face doesn’t look like it can move, The neck gives her real age away though.

Reactions: 15
Very well said. At this point Zippy shouldn't even have been introduced to his children, let alone be pregnant with their new sibling.
They are still so young and had to deal with their dad walking out, get used to his girlfriend and now cone to terms with their dad having a new family. He is a selfish twunt.

Had a look on Zippys dad's fb and came across this delightful pic. The absolute fucking state of it
Such a delicate lady is our zippy - put yer flaps away dear its your dear daddy's social media account
Look at that monster big toe and those cankles . It must grate on her that Helen has an amazing figure after having three kids

Reactions: 19
Helen is following quite a few accounts on Instagram related to narcissistic exes.

Including
NarcAbuseCoach (I help survivors of narcissist abuse to move on and recover)
UnderstandingtheNarc
Narcissist_Abuse_Lifecoach (I help you rebuild every part of your life that was stolen by a narcissist)

Spot on! If my husband did that to our children I'd be so angry he'd be left feeling scared to sleep at night. It's beyond disgusting to do that, how on earth can zippy think he'd be a good dad to their baby given how he's treated three children he already has. Poor children, they will be so confused and Helen can only do so much to try and shield them from it. He's an utter scumbag.

Reactions: 17
Without turning a Tattle post into a Mumsnet post, I have to say I feel sorry for Helen’s kids and how much of a different life they are going to have compared to their half sibling

No doubt Daddy Zippy will pay for the best schools and lifestyle for his grandchild and obviously won’t (and to be fair shouldn’t) be paying for similar for his daughters baby daddy’s offspring

But as someone who has a very different upbringing to my half siblings I can say from experience that it does hurt even if I do love them to bits

Reactions: 26
I can only imagine how difficult that is for a child to understand and come to terms with.

Zippy has presumably had a no expense spared childhood though and look how she's turned out

It looks like Helen is a fab mum and she can certainly give them a decent lifestyle.

Reactions: 22
Dim wits newest post on insta letting us all know he sees his kids, I wouldn’t want my children around Zippy who I’d say snapped the first photo. He also limited comments on that post, the second photo he looks haggard looking.

Reactions: 17
Can someone remind Richie that children are for life not just for weekends. What an a-hole. Would have more respect if they just owned it and accepted they were a-holes.

Reactions: 25
Tattle yet again doing the media work for insta knobs.

Wonder if they’ll reuse baby clothes seen as he’s got plenty of boys and girls to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's as bad as that russian ballroom dancing tart, who was always sniffing around her partner's....

His sister has reposted the kids picture now. Looks like the Mylers and Thirkills deserve each other.

Reactions: 12
His sister has reposted the kids picture now. Looks like the Mylers and Thirkills deserve each other.
Damage control Id say, him and Zippy are getting dragged in the comments section in every paper article posted on Facebook about him and Zippy.

Say what you want about the various actual or perceived failings of the Great British Public ... but we don't like a love rat. Zippy and Meathead would be well advised to keep their sorry fucking heads down. We aren't in the mood for them what with everything else that is happening.

Reactions: 20
Helen has an amazing figure for a woman who’s had three kids and is pushing 40. That must be pretty tough for Zippy. She’s really isn’t attractive as thinks she is.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.