Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I suggest the new thread title just be about bigging up Helen? Don't think Richie deserves the attention, neither does Stephanie but also she is about to/may have already given birth. Obviously not policing the content of the thread at all just suggesting leaving them out of the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I suggest the new thread title just be about bigging up Helen? Don't think Richie deserves the attention, neither does Stephanie but also she is about to/may have already given birth.
If only Richie and Zippo-lighter head had been as considerate as you. Hows this: "Moving on from a pair of cheating slags". :cautious: 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say Helen is sick of being constantly referred to as the wronged wife. She has moved on and I think its time everyone else does too. Not talking about this thread per se but its a shame to see everything Helen related constantly referring to those two.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’d like to see a thread title about her achievements too.

Perhaps Helen #3: Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Love it - her life is much better than before though. She’s glowing.

Reactions: 11
Can I suggest the new thread title just be about bigging up Helen? Don't think Richie deserves the attention, neither does Stephanie but also she is about to/may have already given birth. Obviously not policing the content of the thread at all just suggesting leaving them out of the title.
Stephanie is about birth/or has given birth eh the pair of then didn’t give a tit about Helen when she had a four month old so no Zippy who has/is about to give birth can duck off and that goes for dim wit. We all can take a guess that Steph was with dim wit sneaking around Helen’s back when she was about give birth too. duck of the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’d like to see a thread title about her achievements too.

Perhaps Helen #3: Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before
The above is the most liked post in relation to thread titles, so I’ve created the new thread with that x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.