Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped watching her, I can't stand the kids posts, the 'chat' posts, the underwear/swimwear posts, the nasty evening wear posts. She's just vapid

Reactions: 9
Hi guys! Takes huge mouthful of food then continues to ramble on about absolutely nothing🙄

If she had a brain she'd be dangerous 😩

The way she presents her children is regularly awful and I know it's not his fault but this Charlie kid is a feral brat. He makes me cringe. Does he ever stop eating? He obviously can't stand her and her constant screeching at him.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi guys! Takes huge mouthful of food then continues to ramble on about absolutely nothing🙄

If she had a brain she'd be dangerous 😩

The way she presents her children is regularly awful and I know it's not his fault but this Charlie kid is a feral brat. He makes me cringe. Does he ever stop eating? He obviously can't stand her and her constant screeching at him.
She also seems to really favour Charlie over the girls

That’s her and her gentle parenting approach. Seen it many times, these kids are being ruined.

Reactions: 2
I’m not wishing bad on Helen but recently I’m getting the vibe recently that she is not mentally sound…I wonder if she is taking medication? Or not taking medication and needs to be.

Something about her is very ‘off’ especially in recent months.

Reactions: 12
God, I can’t imagine anything worse than being on a flight with her as she screeches ‘Charlie’ til kingdom come.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually used to really like Helen and thought she got a lot of stick for no reason. I used to always see her out and about in Glasgow with Scott and the girls, they seemed like a really nice family. But then when she moved back to Manchester and more recently her break up with Scott something seems to have changed, she seems like a completely different person.

Reactions: 14
I actually used to really like Helen and thought she got a lot of stick for no reason. I used to always see her out and about in Glasgow with Scott and the girls, they seemed like a really nice family. But then when she moved back to Manchester and more recently her break up with Scott something seems to have changed, she seems like a completely different person.
100 percent agree with this. I loved both of them up here, but can’t stand her now. I like him still.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't give a tit about anyone else on that flight, does she? The poor passengers! She'll be complaining about being mum shamed later when she thoroughly deserves to be! If I was Scott, I'd be ashamed these were my children!

That Charlie (feral 3) is a snotty, brat and her laughing at feral 2, kicking the back of the other passengers seats is crappy parenting.

I hope you read here Helen because you are a terrible parent!

1690111529901.png

1690111587306.png

1690111630327.png

1690111681963.png

1690111762768.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
As if she’s posted all that online. Is she wanting to be mum shamed purely for engagement or something?

Reactions: 11
She seems to be on a downward spiral....

She needs to move the table away from there in case her kids climb on it,

so dangerous.

Screenshot_20230723-125036.png

Reactions: 6
That flight must have been hell for those other passengers. Was like a zoo!!!
I couldn’t believe what I was watching. I take it, it was long haul? Imagine being on that with them? I would have cracked up. It’s not funny, it’s actually disgraceful. If that was a single mum from a council scheme allowing her children to act like feral rats on a plane, something would be said.

Reactions: 12
I’m so sick of her putting on a busty display as the DM calls it. I feel like I’ve seen more of her baps than my own at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she think that her kid’s behaviours are acceptable or even funny. She’s a disgrace, she needs to stop enabling those kids and start being a responsible parent. I have noticed a lot of these zlisters are the same, no boundaries for their kids, plastered all over social media, these kids are being exploited by their parents for likes and content, it’s shocking. That Charlie is the worst, such a feral bratty child. I pity the poor people on that plane and in that hotel. Also her voice is sooo grating, it’s like nails down a chalkboard !! 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wish she would wipe ‘Chaaaleh’s’ bleeping nose! It never seems as snottery when Scott’s got him!

I bumped into her a few times in Glasgow (We have a mutual friend) and she was lovely and dead down to earth. Since she split from Scott, she does seem different. I do hope she’s ok, as I like her, but she is starting to grate on my nerves a bit.

Is she drunk??

If she carries on like this Social Services could be at her door because she's acting like a irresponsible 14 year old.
Screenshot_20230724-102605.png

Reactions: 2