Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always tags Scott in stuff,

I get the impression he chucked her as she's immature.

He's gorgeous,
bet she will go mad if he gets a new bird.
Screenshot_20230725-105954.png

Reactions: 5
I literally never noticed her stomach isn't naturally flat and toned. The belly button placement has only just gave it away.....I'm proper shocked.

Looks like a lipo belly button to me (saying that as someone who’s had lipo)

I think we’d see a scar in the bikinis / underwear she poses in if it was a tummy tuck
---

I think we’d see a scar in the bikinis / underwear she poses in if it was a tummy tuck

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m so sick of her putting on a busty display as the DM calls it. I feel like I’ve seen more of her baps than my own at this point!
This is literally the case for me. I don’t have time to look much in the mirror at my tits so I’ve definitely seen hers more than my own the past few months!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Charlie pished the buggy then threw it in the pool! :eek: I get that accidents happen when you’re potty training, so I’m not going to judge that too harshly, but imagine floating about on your inflatable flamingo, AirPods in, loving life, then WHAM! A bleeping buggy lands on you!:LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
there is no way i would of taken my three kids at that age abroad unless they had a nanny each
looks stressful

Reactions: 3

---

It's 100% a lipo belly.

Reactions: 2
So it will be a gifted holiday and she invited a pap 🙄 feel sorry for the folk that paid to go and had to suffer the chaos

Reactions: 7
She comes across as the type of mum that would just find it funny if her kids were acting feral and annoying other people, she doesn’t seem to be that bothered about discipline

Reactions: 17
She comes across as the type of mum that would just find it funny if her kids were acting feral and annoying other people, she doesn’t seem to be that bothered about discipline
She didn’t give a tit when they were playing up on the plane. She laughed about it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Does she actually work at anything, apart from posting mundane tit on the Gram ? Apart from Corrie & I’m a Celeb what has she done; or does she just plan to live off maintenance payments for the foreseeable 🤷‍♀️
She’s super annoying, highly immature & has turned those kids into little brats, no discipline whatsoever. Her lack of parenting skills is shocking.
Scott must despair of her, he comes across as fairly intelligent, sensible, mature and focused. No wonder he binned her off, god knows how he put up with her for 13 years, She’s a complete embarrassment & even more so now he’s left her. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That birthday cake post is so… odd. What on earth is she trying to do, other than look like a weirdo?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came here to say the same thing. I found it uncomfortable to watch. Reeks of desperation. I really really want to like her but she just isn’t doing any favours with the boobs out constantly and inflated lips.

Reactions: 6