Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really need to brush her teeth and put on stories? Can she not wait till she’s done and is it not weirdest way of doing it. Freaking me out :cautious:

Reactions: 5
Does she really need to brush her teeth and put on stories? Can she not wait till she’s done and is it not weirdest way of doing it. Freaking me out :cautious:
Textbook wannabe influencer trick to up engagement.

What is really pissing me off recently is her showing her kids throwing tantrums etc. Completely unnecessary.

Also, the endless chats to up her authentic content rating, she doesn't declare most of her ads anyway, why bore people stupid as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bumped into her in a supermarket in Glasgow and she came across lovely, chatty and very polite. But she's too much at the moment with the attention seeking it's hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bumped into her in a supermarket in Glasgow and she came across lovely, chatty and very polite. But she's too much at the moment with the attention seeking it's hard to watch.
Same, I met her at Celtic games with the boys and she was so so lovely. Spoke away to loads of people and looked genuinely happy. Scott was adored up here aswell by Celtic fans. I think she was actually really happy in Glasgow and then it all changed when they moved. Anyone you speak to that has dealings with her up here spoke really positively of her. Now she’s losing the plot and reverting back to bimbo mode.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same, I met her at Celtic games with the boys and she was so so lovely. Spoke away to loads of people and looked genuinely happy. Scott was adored up here aswell by Celtic fans. I think she was actually really happy in Glasgow and then it all changed when they moved. Anyone you speak to that has dealings with her up here spoke really positively of her. Now she’s losing the plot and reverting back to bimbo mode.
Have to agree, it’s definitely where she seemed at her happiest!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice her stories the other day. First video she had quite a deep voice and the next video it was very high pitched and girly. Makes me think her high pitched voice is fake (Paris Hilton style).

Reactions: 5
Did she get her boobs done purely to do endless ads in her underwear?

Reactions: 8
There is a lot that you could say about her but her weight isn't one of them,
she looks fine to me..

i wouldn't be surprised is she's wrote some for attention plus why would paps be where she is? she's not maddona.

Reactions: 9
Nothing wrong with her weight. I'd say size 8 max. It's the fake tits and rubber lips that ruin her natural good looks. Her gob looked ridiculous in those make up tutorial photos in the DM today. She has zero talent, so I guess she's trying to hold on to her looks, especially as she wants another rich fella.

Reactions: 9
The comments on the make up video 😲 on her page! To be fair I unfollowed her, she’s way to thirsty, but went back for a nosey after reading here. Her boobs are actually quite wonky, she must love them though since they’re out all the time now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m never normally a “she looked better before” person as I love a bit of Botox and filler but Helen really did look better before. She didn’t need the huge lips. She also didn’t need such big implants, it looks like they are different sizes and are huge on her tiny frame.

I think loads of people saw a different side to her over the past few years, she dressed so much nicer. It’s actually sad she’s gone back to pouting and getting her body out when she didn’t need to!

Reactions: 8
To be fair, her only assets are her silly tits, she's dimmer than a low watt bulb and has absolutely nothing about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10