Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah on second look that is an old photo neither of her girls are that age anymore. But she's definitely trying to hint at/ create speculation that they're back together I think. His recent posts are all in dubai and all the comments underneath are along the lines of them being back together.

I think that photo is old, but his grid post from a week ago is from Dubai isn’t it, so think they were there together?

Reactions: 2
So according to the daily fail she's made the final decision not to get back with Scott. I hope we aren't in for years of this back and forth between the two of them. Or possibly even worse her going out all dressed up every week to try and get some attention and space in the paper.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She is beyond thirsty for attention these days!!
Why though? Scott would have made good money from his career. She could be living quite a normal life with her children out the spotlight if she wanted to. But she obviously doesn’t. It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 12
I think she was just at it as when there was all the headlines in the papers about the ring and them being back on he posted on Instagram stories ‘that’s news to me’. She’s just desperate for attention. And who’s listen to Carol - totally different situation. Carol is free to do what she pleases and no responsibility, Helen has 3 young kids that she’s got to look after!

Reactions: 9
What's with the mouth "parted" look. Is it her thinking it's sexy or so much filler she can't actually hold her lips together
Just came across this thread, why does she do this? It's so bleeping annoying, I actually quite like her, she seems like a brilliant mum compared to others who try far too hard for the gram!! Also why does she never engage with her followers in the comments? It's very bizarre that so many people follow and genuinely like her yet she never engages, occasionally she comments on fellow blue tickers but never with regular Joe's 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Same I do genuinely like her, but she certainly seems to be going through a ‘tricky spell’ at the moment. Scott sounds like he’s had enough.

Reactions: 2
That story with Delilah was awful, asking her what she was sad about and you could see Delilah wanted to tell her but she kept looking at the camera and that put her off saying. Why would you film that?!

Reactions: 4
That story with Delilah was awful, asking her what she was sad about and you could see Delilah wanted to tell her but she kept looking at the camera and that put her off saying. Why would you film that?!
She was so intense when speaking to her. I know we've all been there but I'd like to think most parents wouldn't share that online.

Reactions: 5
Rolling about in your pants on a bed sheet in the garden with a knife and a Victoria sponge is just farcical.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rolling about in your pants on a bed sheet in the garden with a knife and a Victoria sponge is just farcical.
Mortified for her. Good job there's high hedges around the garden, imagine driving past and witnessing this. She's only going to get worse as she looks for attention now she's single. The way she's going on I wouldn't be surprised if she started an only fans.

Reactions: 11
Nah we can full on start slagging her now she’s absolutely getting on my wick now. duck me pink WHO wears their kaks to a picnic please
---
Mortified for her. Good job there's high hedges around the garden, imagine driving past and witnessing this. She's only going to get worse as she looks for attention now she's single. The way she's going on I wouldn't be surprised if she started an only fans.
It’s total “pick me” energy is what it is! Trying to get the middle aged men’s hearts going. Sweetie pack it away and maybe take another sexy school run one instead. Inappropriate af

• Sick
Reactions: 7