Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's sexually posing with her mouth open- it's the fact she's had so much work done to those lips she can't close them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's dumb as a box of tit and her 'personality' is non existent. She was very lucky to have been offered Corrie and been able to stay there as long as she did.

Reactions: 15
I really like Helen, more than others, but that toothbrushing pic is questionable. We get it you got new boobs and you’re single.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because is was supposed to be just her and Matilda. Delilah apparently loves Scott’s mum so was staying there, for some reason she needed to take Charlie and so took a friend to help out. I do feel like Delilah is the forgotten child, when she was- toddler all she did was moan about how difficult she was.
I feel like since this was posted Helen’s gone out of her way to post about Delilah, how great she is, how much she loves her, etc 😅

Reactions: 6
So many pr articles of her at present all very staged and showing off her boobs 😂😂😂 someone obvs paying the daily Mail for press

Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing is sacred. Her youngest daughter is upset and struggling to deal with it being all about her brother today because it's his birthday. So why not film her crying and share it with everyone? Vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Absolutely nothing is sacred. Her youngest daughter is upset and struggling to deal with it being all about her brother today because it's his birthday. So why not film her crying and share it with everyone? Vile.
Tbf all it does is show how spoiled the girl is 😅

Reactions: 5
I only have one child so that never happened to me but surely Delilah has to learn that she has a birthday too when the other two don't but why record and post a child who is heartbroken. That is completely out of order 😔

She does j
I only have one child so that never happened to me but surely Delilah has to learn that she has a birthday too when the other two don't but why record and post a child who is heartbroken. That is completely out of order 😔
I agree she does have to learn BUT she is probably craving attention because Helen makes it SO obvious the other two are special and she just doesn’t seem to be special to her mum. It’s sad.

What's with the mouth "parted" look. Is it her thinking it's sexy or so much filler she can't actually hold her lips together

She was very attractive when on Corrie, and she isn't ugly now, but she looks a bit over done facially with the botox and filler. The bolt ons were clearly an effort to get more attention from the media, and she presumably hoped eligible men too. If she had gotten them for herself, as she says, she wouldn't be posting silly photos every 5 minutes showing them off in tight clothes and going on about it. I find her a bit annoying, but mainly because she's rather dumb and seems to think the public need to know the in and outs of the cat's backside with regards to her life. We don't care!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230410_080143_Instagram.jpg

Came here wondering this!

Somehow I really don't mind her! Yea she's a show pony lol but I do feel like she's a devoted mother. I think a lot of her facial changes are down to ages and the exhaustion of motherhood. She just looks a lot more gaunt rather than the youthful chipmunk look
---
Is anyone surprised her and Scott look to be back together?

I feel like since this was posted Helen’s gone out of her way to post about Delilah, how great she is, how much she loves her, etc 😅
To listen to Helen that snotty son of hers is the second coming of christ! Seriously, she never even shows him just being a normal kid, sitting and playing - he is clearly really hard work and spoilt. The girls barely get a look in these days, they must be so resentful of their brother.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2089746
Came here wondering this!

Somehow I really don't mind her! Yea she's a show pony lol but I do feel like she's a devoted mother. I think a lot of her facial changes are down to ages and the exhaustion of motherhood. She just looks a lot more gaunt rather than the youthful chipmunk look
---
Well then I think they may be back together 😂😂😂or is that an old photo cosshe’s put old photos on from their previous stays when she was 19

Well then I think they may be back together 😂😂😂or is that an old photo cosshe’s put old photos on from their previous stays when she was 19
I think that photo is old, but his grid post from a week ago is from Dubai isn’t it, so think they were there together?

Reactions: 2