Helen Briggs & Chet Sket

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love these 2 lately . Seem like really good parents. Kids was the making of Helen

Reactions: 7
She looks AMAZING after having her lips dissolved her whole face looks completely diff she looks so pretty.

Reactions: 6
Noooo and it was because Chet didn't like her natural lips 🤦‍♀️ right back to the other thread I go haha bloody Chet 😅🤦‍♀️
To be honest I think it’s happens a lot when they’ve been overfilled, once dissolved they’re almost wrinkly 😂😂 it’s almost like they need something in them because the skin been over stretched 😬

On chets story , she’s just had filler put back in 😥
Not to the same amount though. Still looks natural. I think she’ll always need a small amount in now after she overstretched/filled them

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t believe how big Elvis is he isn’t far off the size of Ocean 🤣🤣🤣 he is so cute tho I can’t wait until he’s on the move 🤣

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe how big Elvis is he isn’t far off the size of Ocean 🤣🤣🤣 he is so cute tho I can’t wait until he’s on the move 🤣
Elvis is the most perfect little chunk 😍

To be honest I think it’s happens a lot when they’ve been overfilled, once dissolved they’re almost wrinkly 😂😂 it’s almost like they need something in them because the skin been over stretched 😬

Not to the same amount though. Still looks natural. I think she’ll always need a small amount in now after she overstretched/filled them
Oh yes defo she will as they were so over filled before

Chet stopping to tell the girl dancing to keep going, he seems so genuine and positive at the mo!

Reactions: 3
No issue with her going out, I hope she has a great time. But what’s she going to do with her hair? 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live for chets stories of ocean 🤣 she’s an absolute star! She’s so funny

Reactions: 5
Awww how happy did Helen look going out out and Chet speaking about the evening routine. he can be a knob but I defo think he’s a great dad to those kids.

Reactions: 11