Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedTiger

VIP Member
Since we keep raving about them at the moment I felt like this would be a good place!

I respect Helen so much for posting her mum bod and love how much Chet bigs her up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Helen’s smile lately is so genuine and lovely to see... good on her as she’s stopped the pouting and she seems to have realised what’s important! Great to see it!

Reactions: 19

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I have a lot of respect for the money they donated to Ashley Cain's wee girl. They didn't make a big song or dance about it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Dollybird

VIP Member
Much prefer this ELUN to the three bs , Herbalife & wannabe Mrs hinch she was before . Seems so much nicer and happier being this way too

Reactions: 13

handymandy

Chatty Member
Bless her she was so happy he came over and started hyping her up again! He’s doing it constantly and it must be such a boost for her self confidence after having two kids. He adores her and they must still have such a good relationship cause of it. Good for them! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12

RedTiger

VIP Member
I am so happy for Helen for going out and having time to herself! She deserves it.

Omg drunk Helen looks so happy and content!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

NorrhernGal88

Awww how happy did Helen look going out out and Chet speaking about the evening routine. he can be a knob but I defo think he’s a great dad to those kids.

Reactions: 11

Alina20

I’m glad she’s finally gone out as she deserves it. Like any parent that’s been stuck in over a year due to pandemic.... but does the need to film and count every drink she’s had 😂

just enjoy having company with other people the gram can wait

Reactions: 10

Fairycake79

Helen has had her lips dissolved?? I must of missed that..she looks soooo much better! So glad this trend of hotdog lips seems to be on its way out 👌🤣

Reactions: 8

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Are we allowed to slag them off here too 😂

She’s not been at all patronising either saying shit like this is a real body, she’s just said this is me snd I’m proud. I feel like having children has been the making of these two. ReLly hope Chet keeps it up.

paula1234

VIP Member
Well the drinks started slow and they have ramped up the last half an hour 🤣🤣 I had my first night out since being a mum a couple of weeks ago and she is reminded me of myself so much! I hope she’s having fun she definitely deserves a day to Helen again ☺

bumshell

I love these two! I look forward to watch their stories. Ocean is the funniest little girl and I think their reactions to her makes it 10x funnier and Elvis is beaut. I think since having Elvis they are in their own little bubble. Its so lovely to see!

Reactions: 7