Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand her tbh, sticks kid in conservatory but still doesn't have toys out for her and now poor kids sat in front of a TV with no toys once again whilst she has a hot cuppa 😂

Reactions: 5
Going blonde just made her think hair look thinner, her hairline was already very far back now it looks even further with the colour. The fake pony looks like it's hanging on for dear life. Blue gave her a better illusion of more hair, dark would probs be better.

Reactions: 4
Why is she obsessed with saying “giving birth” honestly she can’t go a sentence without saying it

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she continues to scrape her hair back like that - isn’t she worried that she’s pulling it out?

Reactions: 5
I really don't understand her tbh, sticks kid in conservatory but still doesn't have toys out for her and now poor kids sat in front of a TV with no toys once again whilst she has a hot cuppa 😂
poor kid is on the floor more than chets tit trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What exactly does ket do all day?
All I’m getting is Gym then off to the ‘office’ to print more pictures onto fruit of the loom T-shirt’s?

Reactions: 9
Not being funny but the way she talks to Ohshunnnnn is way too aggresive for a 10 month old baby. Telling her off for picking up helens hair extensions?? Give her some toys to play with then ffs, kid was probably mesmerised by the hair, something in the living room that wasnt bloody grey

Reactions: 12
Not being funny but the way she talks to Ohshunnnnn is way too aggresive for a 10 month old baby. Telling her off for picking up helens hair extensions?? Give her some toys to play with then ffs, kid was probably mesmerised by the hair, something in the living room that wasnt bloody grey
All they seem to do is tell that poor kid off, or call her naughty!

Reactions: 8
omg I thought she’d whipped it all off too 😂 why does she scrap it back it would look soooo flattering down with an off centre part and a nice wave

Reactions: 3
Going blonde just made her think hair look thinner, her hairline was already very far back now it looks even further with the colour. The fake pony looks like it's hanging on for dear life. Blue gave her a better illusion of more hair, dark would probs be better.
My hair was her colour for ages and the amount of purple shampoo you have to use to maintain it, dries it out. Not to mention 2 babies in 2 years and ive had horrendous post partum hair loss. Ive decided to go darker and it looks healthier and shinier and thicker already. Will take a while to get the condition better but not using the bleach and shampoo will really help. Hair like that is high maintenance and with 2 little ones, she wont be able to keep up with the upkeep

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.