Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion.... “their family is complete it’s a boy, but will they ever buy poor ocean a toy”

Reactions: 25
Are these two really this thick? They're sitting there watching their child cry because they're eating sweats, watching a film and having her just sit on the floor with no toys? I'm sorry but what kind of parenting even is this. If you eat in front of your child of course they will want something so either save it for later or get them something they can eat! And don't even get me started on watching a film and them expecting their 9 month old to just sit and watch it. And these two are having another!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are these two really this thick? They're sitting there watching their child cry because they're eating sweats, watching a film and having her just sit on the floor with no toys? I'm sorry but what kind of parenting even is this. If you eat in front of your child of course they will want something so either save it for later or get them something they can eat! And don't even get me started on watching a film and them expecting their 9 month old to just sit and watch it. And these two are having another!
I was going to say this about “film night” who can have a film night with a 9 month old 😂😂 I’ve seen her say about films a few times. It really baffles me that toys aren’t allowed in that room 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I was going to say this about “film night” who can have a film night with a 9 month old 😂😂 I’ve seen her say about films a few times. It really baffles me that toys aren’t allowed in that room 🤦🏼‍♀️
Our film nights with an 11 month old consist of watching 1 film in 5 parts over the course of 2 weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw the story was heartbreaking seeing Ocean cry and them laughing. Yes sometimes children need to understand that they cant have everything they want but that was nasty what they were like. Sure it would of been easy enough to get some fruit or even baby biscuits/veggie crisps instead.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t get why they don’t have toys out for her to play with! We watched Paddington 2 with my 9 month old earlier and tbf he did seem interested in bits of it but his Dad was also on the floor playing with him when he got bored.
These two need to wise up!

Reactions: 3
Saw the story was heartbreaking seeing Ocean cry and them laughing. Yes sometimes children need to understand that they cant have everything they want but that was nasty what they were like. Sure it would of been easy enough to get some fruit or even baby biscuits/veggie crisps instead.
Never eat in front of a baby if you dont want to share. Sneek into the kitchen and scoff your face like any normal parent would 🙄

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion : bleu is a blonde egg, that is a baby influencer beg, chet with a hair piece, and also wants a free car lease

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t agree with it being bad about Chet celebrating with her family. I think that’s a massive positive and if Helen is happy to stay in being preggers with the baby that’s fine. That would be totally fine in my household anyway even if I did have a little FOMO.

The sweet thing however was a bit mean... I get we laugh at our babies when they throw tantrums sometimes but to sit and eat in front of them and then not allow. She probably can’t understand why she can’t have.

Reactions: 9
Why do them and other insta people feel the need to explain why they’ve been quiet on social media. “Sorry I’ve not been active today” like who honestly cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Cook, clean and take care of my family’

I don’t think I’ve seen one home cooked meal for her and chet 🤣
It’s always VEEEEGAN takeaway

Reactions: 15
The fact they let her up at that window and say oh it’s ok we’re getting new blinds soon! Well let’s just wait until ooooowwwwwsssshhhhuuunnn is up there pulling down her new blinds! Hahaha can’t wait!

Reactions: 6
Does do that on purpose? Always showing Ocean getting into stuff just so she can be like "excuse me" "Nooorrrrr Orrrrrceeeean". Just close the bleeping door and don't let her wonder around freely. When my son was a baby I had stair gates on the kitchen, the living room, top and bottom of the stairs and his room. Why does she just let her wonder about the house and moan when she messes with stuff she shouldn't 🤷

Reactions: 11
I feel sad for helen. Once a month she asks why and how ocean has blue eyes. Can't believe nobody replies to her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel sad for helen. Once a month she asks why and how ocean has blue eyes. Can't believe nobody replies to her 😭
Does she not realize that most babies have blue eyes? It can take up to a year or longer for the actual colour to come through, moron.

Also ocean is only pulling they horrific doll/cushion things down because it’s her only source of entertainment! Helen I know you read on here daily so try playing with your daughter from time to time x

Does she not realize that most babies have blue eyes? It can take up to a year or longer for the actual colour to come through, moron.

Also ocean is only pulling they horrific doll/cushion things down because it’s her only source of entertainment! Helen I know you read on here daily so try playing with your daughter from time to time x
I don't even think she understands that just because her and Chet and green/brown eyes doesn't mean ocean will 😂 they don't question where the ginger tint in her hair comes from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.