Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the gender reveal for ocean she was convinced it’d be a boy and was really shocked that it was a girl. Think she said she had a boys name already picked out so she will def be wanting a boy!
Ah I see, thanks! 👍🏼

Reactions: 1
No when she shared an add for the nub company on Instagram that predicts baby sex they told her a girl and she replied I wanted a boy

Reactions: 6
Right I might be imaging this because I’ve just finished a 12 hour shift but I’m sure she’s edited the stories because when I first watched, she had only put them up a minute ago and she said “obviously me and Chet wanted the baby” what an odd sentence 😂

Is she protesting her happiness a bit too much 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s just said it’ll be here before the end of the year so she must be almost halfway!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think she’s trying to convince herself as well as us that she’s happy about it!

Reactions: 8
How dare Chet take the piss out of that lady for not pronouncing a name correctly when he can’t string a bleeping sentence together 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah I think she’s trying to convince herself as well as us that she’s happy about it!
I really don’t want to stick up for her because I find her unbearable however I really don’t think they would have had unprotected sex if they didn’t want another baby, so much so they have to convince themselves they are happy about it.

Reactions: 5
She has enough love and energy for 2 under 2 but her first spends her life in front of a laptop and was with a childminder at a few months old. Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don’t want to stick up for her because I find her unbearable however I really don’t think they would have had unprotected sex if they didn’t want another baby, so much so they have to convince themselves they are happy about it.
I didn’t say they don’t want the baby. I’m sure it was planned and I’m sure she is happy but her reaction was a little ott. I guess she’s trying to focus on the positives rather than on how difficult it’s going to be with 2 under 2.

Reactions: 6
Not sure she knows what she’s letting herself in for with 2 under 2 🙈 when my first born was about the same age as ocean, I thought how easy it was that we could have another no problem! Then he turned 1 and started walking, and tantruming and wanting to do everything himself and immediately thanked myself for giving my head a wobble and waiting a bit longer for baby number 2! Hats off to anyone that has 2 under 2 you guys need a medal!!

Reactions: 9
Ok so suddenly I love Helen again 😳 but HATE Chet more than ever!
I really prefer Helen to Chet! Although find it so irritating that she just turns a blind eye I wish she had a bit more respect for herself she could do sooo much better!! That’s not to say I don’t find her highly irritating a lot of the time, I just don’t think she’s being too bad at the min!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.