Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has asked when the gender reveal is and someone else said congrats on the recent pregnancy and Chet has liked both comments

Reactions: 5
I wonder if that’s because he’s read on here that it’s obvious if they all get deleted

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they’re doing a Colleen Rooney and trying to work out who they can trust? Maybe they’ve told certain people she’s pregnant to see if it got leaked here and then work out who it is?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’re doing a Colleen Rooney and trying to work out who they can trust? Maybe they’ve told certain people she’s pregnant to see if it got leaked here and then work out who it is?
I really don’t think they’re that clever

Reactions: 19
Someone has asked when the gender reveal is and someone else said congrats on the recent pregnancy and Chet has liked both comments
maybe he’s just sick of people trying to ruin their surprise, so thinks fuck it and just liked it I love gossip but I really do think it’s a shitty thing to do

Reactions: 12
Ocean is such a beautiful baby. Chet clearly wishes he was 10 years younger and riding the tiktok wave. Must sting being a 30 year old washed up ex on the beach contestant with a shed full of pastel t shirts you can't shift. I think that generation of reality "stars" are really struggling with being irrelevant. They used to be able to earn some "sesh" money selling pap shots of themselves having staged arguments but now its all about selling a lifestyle and being inspirational and they can't hack it. Selling a brand actually takes work. You've got to build up a likeable image and engage with your followers. Bought bots might get you some gifted plastic plants but it won't pay your mortgage.

Reactions: 24
People doing it off fake accounts it’s not fair at all. I didn’t reveal my pregnancy until 20 weeks and my friend kept tagging me in baby stuff, I feel a bit sorry for them

Reactions: 10
People doing it off fake accounts it’s not fair at all. I didn’t reveal my pregnancy until 20 weeks and my friend kept tagging me in baby stuff, I feel a bit sorry for them
I’m sure they will survive couldn’t have happened to a better pair That’s what they get for being twats

Reactions: 9
I’m sure they will survive couldn’t have happened to a better pair That’s what they get for being twats
It’s more about the fact we don’t know how far along she is, there’s a reason they recommend keeping it private. God forbid anything awful happened and it had been revealed by various fake accounts

It’s more about the fact we don’t know how far along she is, there’s a reason they recommend keeping it private. God forbid anything awful happened and it had been revealed by various fake accounts
S
If she’s not confirmed it then the majority of people won’t know, only the people on this thread would know and maybe a few people who have seen comments on insta but it’s all just rumours to them.

If what the person who confirmed it on here said is true they were having a gender reveal this weekend anyway so must be far enough along to be telling people.

Whether you like them or not I don’t think it’s ever fair to try and ‘out’ someone’s pregnancy before them. Like at the end of the day that’s their business to tell

Reactions: 23
Whether you like them or not I don’t think it’s ever fair to try and ‘out’ someone’s pregnancy before them. Like at the end of the day that’s their business to tell
While I do agree it’s their business to tell, maybe next time they want to keep something hush hush they shouldn’t keep leaving major hints about the situation on their socials. I mean the constant posting of non alcoholic drinks the past few months alone is enough to get people talking when they have a open platform and post stuff for all to see. It’s like they’ve purposely posted stuff to get people guessing then don’t like it when they do.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree with this. People could have been asking just from the hints she’s been doing, even on Father’s Day when she posted 2 cards someone wrote something about another baby and that was before it was even put on here. Posting non alcoholic drinks when all she previously went on about is “mum juice” also makes it so obvious

I have a 2 year old, 16 week old and a preteen. Im borderline alcoholic

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.