Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally never see Ocean with toys. I hope she reads this and starts giving her toys cause I actually feel so sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming she might be on heat? So she’s put a nappy on her? 🤣
I think small dogs like that "scent mark" when they enter a new environment so if they've just moved from her mum's to her house she might have the nappies on to stop them spraying all over the house

Reactions: 1
Surely Chet has not just posted a video of ocean with helens thong in her mouth 🥴 sorry... “fong” why can’t these people speak properly ?

Reactions: 8
Eee I actually can’t stand Chet you know 🙈 I can’t actually fathom how he could post a video of the baby playing with a thong, even if it is her mums like I’d be sooo embarrassed if my partner did that! He’s got no respect for Helen at all, I really don’t like him!

Reactions: 10
I think small dogs like that "scent mark" when they enter a new environment so if they've just moved from her mum's to her house she might have the nappies on to stop them spraying all over the house
In the video she said “I don’t want you bleeding over my carpets” so she’s in season (tbh it’s not really different to a sanitary towel) and I would probably do the same if I had light carpets, furniture, other animals and a baby to think about.

as long as she changes her and cleans her regularly and doesn’t let her wee and poo in it, it’s actually not a bad idea

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Chet just outed Helen like that saying she don’t wear dongs them any more what a prick he is

In the video she said “I don’t want you bleeding over my carpets” so she’s in season (tbh it’s not really different to a sanitary towel) and I would probably do the same if I had light carpets, furniture, other animals and a baby to think about.

as long as she changes her and cleans her regularly and doesn’t let her wee and poo in it, it’s actually not a bad idea
Makes sense, we used to put old knickers on our dog when she was bleeding 😂

Edit: I hadn't seen this part of the story when I commented initially

I can’t believe Chet just outed Helen like that saying she don’t wear dongs them any more what a prick he is
Absolutely! He doesn’t know where she found them? Sooo Chet did you bring them back from your weekend at Jemma Lucy’s then 🤔 can’t be Jemma Lucy’s though, they are too small she’s built like a cart horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely! He doesn’t know where she found them? Sooo Chet did you bring them back from your weekend at Jemma Lucy’s then 🤔 can’t be Jemma Lucy’s though, they are too small she’s built like a cart horse.
Crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know a few people who used too “session” with Helen. She was always sniffing and taking Ket before Ocean and she was wired out of her box in Dublin too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chet is so dumb honestly “where did you get it from” well it’s clearly next to the laundry basket 🙄 she doesn’t wear them anymore? Well sadly for us Chet you recorded her painting a fence with her thong practically at her shoulders 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Chet is so dumb honestly “where did you get it from” well it’s clearly next to the laundry basket 🙄 she doesn’t wear them anymore? Well sadly for us Chet you recorded her painting a fence with her thong practically at her shoulders 🙈😂
Howling 😂😂 forgot about that!!

• Haha

Oh no way I missed this 😂😂😂😂, wonder if she will wear it again when she paints the last fence panel that has randomly been left untouched....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.