Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And guaranteed they will be with Chet’s parents, aunties, cousins etc too
They probably will but I think it would be weird if they didn’t seeing as it’s a long way to travel to not see his parents if they’re already down that way. Even if it’s not the rules I get why they would

Reactions: 1
Got blocked 😂 just don’t understand why she’d purposefully post something that she has been openly Doing the exact opposite to 😂 surely you’d expect people to call you out on being hypocritical lol
I’m sure chets a smoker as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
They probably will but I think it would be weird if they didn’t seeing as it’s a long way to travel to not see his parents if they’re already down that way. Even if it’s not the rules I get why they would
Do Marnie and Casey stay in London? I thought they lived in Newcastle

No I’m sure they’ve posted about living down South. Marnie sometimes screen shots the weather where she is and it’s 100% not up north

Does anyone have the video it screenshots of the girls twerking with Chet there? How does helen accept him mugging her off like that?! Especially when she might be pregnant

For some reason I am convinced Marnie and Cassy live in the surrounding areas of Dunstable/Leighton Buzzard area, on Geordie OGs they went for a scan in Dunstable and Marnie did an appearance at the Luton library a while ago. Those areas are lovely and also very commutable to London.

Helens being veryyy quiet again!
Probably because she’s realised everyone knows she’s a fraud.

I think she reads this thread and knows that we always talk about when she goes quiet, so she probably does it for attention

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if anyone has noticed but that Anna Louise girl who Jem Lucy is always with, Chet was liking every single one of her pics so I messaged Helen aying hope this is ok with you and I got blocked straight away obviously but then I’ve realised he’s unliked all the pics obviously I touched a nerve. Anyway just seen tonight they’re all at this party together without Helen!! Jem Lucy is there aswell. Poor poor Helen, I genuinely feel so sorry for her, he is vile.
this Anna girl is apparently known for sleeping with all these ‘influencers’ for fame so who knows what’s going to happen this evening....

I do think Helen is a brilliant Mum to Ocean but Chet I feel is all for the gram. He is defo a dead beat Dad unless recording for his stories
If you think she is a good mum, then I hope you dont have kids.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s intimidated of Jemma tho, I bet she’s Chets type! Helen and Jemma are two completely different type of girl..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.