Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't he taking the piss out of someone not that long ago for doing tiktoks 🤔🙄😂

Attachments

Thread suggestion: Chets out partying with skets while helens at home feeling bleuu

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If you think she is a good mum, then I hope you dont have kids.
I do have children of my own thank you though for your concerns. You see 10 mins of Helen throughout the day, she’s a first time Mum who has to deal with that man baby aswell as a 7 month old baby and let’s be honest we’ve all had children they’re hard work especially being a first time Mum, I can’t imagine Chet is very supportive with the parenting side. Don’t get me wrong I do not agree with things she has done, the follow on milk for example (my gosh) but I don’t think she deserves as much stick as she get.

Reactions: 10
I do have children of my own thank you though for your concerns. You see 10 mins of Helen throughout the day, she’s a first time Mum who has to deal with that man baby aswell as a 7 month old baby and let’s be honest we’ve all had children they’re hard work especially being a first time Mum, I can’t imagine Chet is very supportive with the parenting side. Don’t get me wrong I do not agree with things she has done, the follow on milk for example (my gosh) but I don’t think she deserves as much stick as she get.
You've contradicted yourself. You see 10 mins of her acting perfect and doing it all. What about all the other minutes of the day? We all know people act perfect for Instagram. She admitted to giving her baby baby rice in a bottle. She's not the worst mum but she isnt the best. I assume you're her friend.

Reactions: 8
I think Helen listens to a lot of her older relatives when it comes to ocean and perhaps does things that were ok then and not now. But equally it’s chets child as well so she isn’t solely responsible for everything that happens, I do think she gets blamed more than Chet when it comes to ocean.

he’s seems absent most of the time. He’s either watching tv, on Xbox, house party or spending the day at faded office. Still can’t believe he went to America when ocean was only a newborn.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How do you know she’s a good mum? Like someone else said if you only see 10 mins of her day how can you say she’s a good mum?

We can say she’s a bad mum if she’s constantly doing stupid things and not doing the right thing for the sake of her child. We know this as it’s all she posts on social media.

That Anna Louise girl was engaged to Zach Tull (was on ex on the beach), both desperate to be famous (Becky Taylor is Zachs baby mum).

Reactions: 1
How do you know she’s a good mum? Like someone else said if you only see 10 mins of her day how can you say she’s a good mum?

We can say she’s a bad mum if she’s constantly doing stupid things and not doing the right thing for the sake of her child. We know this as it’s all she posts on social media.
Chets baby as well. He’s as much at fault

Reactions: 2
Chets baby as well. He’s as much at fault
But we don’t see him doing the stupid things that Helen has been therefore we can only speak about Helen.
Yes Chet should acknowledge ocean more sometimes and a few other issues, which have been mentioned in this thread previously, we see what Helen puts on her story and then we comment, as we do with Chet.
We can’t comment or assume on things we don’t see.

I think Helen listens to a lot of her older relatives when it comes to ocean and perhaps does things that were ok then and not now. But equally it’s chets child as well so she isn’t solely responsible for everything that happens, I do think she gets blamed more than Chet when it comes to ocean.

he’s seems absent most of the time. He’s either watching tv, on Xbox, house party or spending the day at faded office. Still can’t believe he went to America when ocean was only a newborn.
Not only did he go to America when Ocean was a new born but they were moving house too.

Reactions: 2
Helen’s post this morning - why do they need ‘baby tv’ on all the time anyway? I’m sure Ocean would prefer it off and her parents playing with her.

Reactions: 3
You've contradicted yourself. You see 10 mins of her acting perfect and doing it all. What about all the other minutes of the day? We all know people act perfect for Instagram. She admitted to giving her baby baby rice in a bottle. She's not the worst mum but she isnt the best. I assume you're her friend.
I really am not her friend, I just know what it’s like to be a young first time Mum and I can’t imagine how hard it is with Chet. I just feel sorry for her more than anything but I guess she puts up with it so it’s her choice. I know I don’t agree with I’d say 70% of what she does but part of me does just feel sorry for her I’ll be completely honest.

Reactions: 3
Insted of focusing on another baby and her bump which she is obsessed with why doesn’t she play with the child she already has insted of her leaving in front of a laptop

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.