Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that photo! Yeah don’t get to close to my baby but actually I’ll invite my mates round to the house in the middle of a pandemic and sit in a circle with them really close to my baby. Makes perfect sense Helen hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Helen no longer follow jemma?
They unfollowed each other a long time ago. It was speculated on a past thread that maybe Chet had slept with her and was the baby's dad but that's not true. Helen hasn't followed her for months.

Reactions: 2
I dont even know where to start to be honest.
That post about being a germaphobe has got be a joke surely? She lets her dogs all over her bed and im sure they lick her face as well... (not a get at anyone who lets their dogs give them kisses) but germaphobes do not do any of that.

Ket just makes me close up the minute i hear him speak. He will never love anyone more than he loves himself...

Another thing that baffled, why would you go to a sunbed shop when its 30degrees outside?!?! Cant beat actual real sunshine surely?

Reactions: 13
Not sure I'd be happy my partner going to a pretty small party with the biggest slappers in town there.

3 lads, 4 lasses. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Most lads have to pay for the ‘party girl experience’ but that bunch of slappers are giving it away for some free ket and a couple balloons while the kids are at their dads 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Most lads have to pay for the ‘party girl experience’ but that bunch of slappers are giving it away for some free ket and a couple balloons while the kids are at their dads 🙄
Or theirs nannies baby sitting. Bet that nannies got some stories.

Reactions: 3
Chet’s recent story has actually made me sad. You can see ocean looking at him and smiling at him thinking he is smiling at her and instead he is just recording the tv. Poor little thing I honestly feel terrible for her growing up with them two as parents 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Chet’s recent story has actually made me sad. You can see ocean looking at him and smiling at him thinking he is smiling at her and instead he is just recording the tv. Poor little thing I honestly feel terrible for her growing up with them two as parents 😔
OMG her little sad face at the end 🙁 Thought Daddy was laughing at her but it was just at the film. Poor thing! Surprised Chet was allowed back in the house 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Absolutely awful, got her toys around her but no one sat playing with her just watching a bloody film 😔 I actually can’t bare him at all 🤢

Reactions: 1
I noticed this too straight away! No fucks given, she’s only on his stories to make him looks like a ‘good dad’ now he’s hungover she won’t get a look in

Honestly I feel like I’m a pretty laid back girlfriend but I would not be happy with last nights set up. I feel like that’s a really disrespectful thing to do when you have a partner at home. House party with a load of slags twerking and slutting it up for Coke

Reactions: 6
OMG her little sad face at the end 🙁 Thought Daddy was laughing at her but it was just at the film. Poor thing! Surprised Chet was allowed back in the house 😳
Probably because it is his house 😂.

Helen and Marnie were close before they fell out though. They all were.

I noticed this too straight away! No fucks given, she’s only on his stories to make him looks like a ‘good dad’ now he’s hungover she won’t get a look in

Honestly I feel like I’m a pretty laid back girlfriend but I would not be happy with last nights set up. I feel like that’s a really disrespectful thing to do when you have a partner at home. House party with a load of slags twerking and slutting it up for Coke
She is just a prop to both of them, it’s sad to see. I thought I might have been overreacting with that recent story post but obviously not if you guys agree with me, her little face at the end of the video broke my heart 😔

What the actual duck 🤣🤣 just seen marnies story lol
How do you know they are staying at marnie’s?

Never mind just sat through all her stories 😂 as much as I’m happy they have all made up for the sake of the babies being cousins, do they think this pandemic is over and we can all go back to visiting every Tom dick and Harry?! CBA

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is just a prop to both of them, it’s sad to see. I thought I might have been overreacting with that recent story post but obviously not if you guys agree with me, her little face at the end of the video broke my heart 😔

How do you know they are staying at marnie’s?

Never mind just sat through all her stories 😂 as much as I’m happy they have all made up for the sake of the babies being cousins, do they think this pandemic is over and we can all go back to visiting every Tom dick and Harry?! CBA
To be fair from the 4th July in England you can meet with another family indoors so technically it’ll be allowed x

To be fair from the 4th July in England you can meet with another family indoors so technically it’ll be allowed x
That’s fair, but shouldn’t really be doing it when you’ve already been mixing with multiple other households beforehand 🙄

Reactions: 5
I was starting to like Casey and Marnie but I know them hanging around with Chet and Helen will put me off them. I just think they’re better than that. Helen especially seems very fake, I don’t think she actually likes Marnie lol. She probably just wants a tag in a story or photo to try and take her followers. Anyone else agree?? I hoped Marnie and Casey were smarter than this 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That’s fair, but shouldn’t really be doing it when you’ve already been mixing with multiple other households beforehand 🙄
And guaranteed they will be with Chet’s parents, aunties, cousins etc too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.