Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ehhh have we seen what Helens posted on her story about what goes through a mums head when someone gets too close to thier baby. Biggest pile of hypocritical bullshit I have seen. She literally has given zero fucks about corona virus and people being around Ocean. Sorry for being ranty but honestly!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet Helen is fuming Chet is at the house party drinking, doing drugs etc with those girls especially whilst she’s at home with the baby.
Also her latest story post is a joke she’s literally had her baby around so many people recently!
I just saw a comment off someone under his last pic asking if he enjoyed partying with Jemma Lucy and all the other lasses last night 😳 disappeared pretty much instantly so he must have deleted or blocked 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s having a laugh yes??
As soon as I saw this I thought how is she posting that when literally yesterday shes with someone else and their baby. Few days before having how many people at her house, holding her baby! while theres a pandemic going on, while you arent supposed to meet anybody else, Shes posting meeting everyone then posting this? And it even says on the pic seriously you're too close to his face he cant breathe that in, you are way too close 🤷🏻‍♀️
Literally just posting it to get other girls messaging saying oh my God that's me too 🤦🏻‍♀️ bringing back the "germophobe" thing then?

Reactions: 10
I hope Helen leaves him one day, he’s a waste of breath. I have a feeling he controls a lot of their relationship, whether they have people around, going to parties etc, “it’s my money; it’s my house”. He’s cheated, blatantly has no respect for her with the way he likes other girls pics. She’s made her bed but I hope she sees him for the waste of space he is.

Reactions: 3
If she’s bringing back the germophobe thing Chet will not be getting through the door 😂😂 god knows what he was up to last night!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the girls that were at that house party are the ultimate beggy mitchells. How embarrassing for Helen that Chet was at a party with them 🤢

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if anyone has noticed but that Anna Louise girl who Jem Lucy is always with, Chet was liking every single one of her pics so I messaged Helen aying hope this is ok with you and I got blocked straight away obviously but then I’ve realised he’s unliked all the pics obviously I touched a nerve. Anyway just seen tonight they’re all at this party together without Helen!! Jem Lucy is there aswell. Poor poor Helen, I genuinely feel so sorry for her, he is vile.
this Anna girl is apparently known for sleeping with all these ‘influencers’ for fame so who knows what’s going to happen this evening....

I do think Helen is a brilliant Mum to Ocean but Chet I feel is all for the gram. He is defo a dead beat Dad unless recording for his stories
But theres been a couple of his stories where he'll have Ocean on his lap one of her baby programmes on and she'll turn to look at him but he would roll his eyes and shake his head. I once called him out on that got abuse back.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Jemma’s stories - wonder if Helen knew he was there?! If you had just watched his stories it looks like it’s just a boy’s night 🤔

Reactions: 5
All the girls he was partying with are bleeping weird. It's here's my kids eating chicken nuggets on one story & the next is all tits and "please subscribe to my only fans to see exclusive adult content" 🤢🤢 the two dont mix 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Them girls must be so desperate aswell, notice how the guys post NOTHING to do with the girls at all!!

4C88BF12-6278-4184-B9B9-F8EEB5F4FA07.png

This is on someone’s profile called Olivia and all the girls and literally stood there twerking 😂 desperate as duck but I’m not joking if I was Helen I’d be fuming!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Them girls must be so desperate aswell, notice how the guys post NOTHING to do with the girls at all!!

View attachment 165688

This is on someone’s profile called Olivia and all the girls and literally stood there twerking 😂 desperate as duck but I’m not joking if I was Helen I’d be fuming!
Some grade A detective work going on on tattle this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg just seen that post of them all stood twerking 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 seems like there is a lot of girls and about 3 guys

Reactions: 4
Judging by Callum’s story this morning it sounds like they got a live version of the only fans content 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am not an insecure woman but if my man was at a party with the likes of Jemma Lucy I would throw a fit. She’s a bleep. What a great example she sets to her daughter with those balloons. She’s just a bad as Ket. I mean Chet.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.