Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MimiMarshall

No I’m sure they’ve posted about living down South. Marnie sometimes screen shots the weather where she is and it’s 100% not up north

Whyohwhy

Wasn't he taking the piss out of someone not that long ago for doing tiktoks 🤔🙄😂

Attachments

In the video she said “I don’t want you bleeding over my carpets” so she’s in season (tbh it’s not really different to a sanitary towel) and I would probably do the same if I had light carpets, furniture, other animals and a baby to think about.

as long as she changes her and cleans her regularly and doesn’t let her wee and poo in it, it’s actually not a bad idea
Makes sense, we used to put old knickers on our dog when she was bleeding 😂

Edit: I hadn't seen this part of the story when I commented initially

Qwerty_321

“Before daddy goes to train” I’m sorry but train what?
He goes to the gym and there’s never any difference.
That’s what he tells Helen... but if what people have said on here previously are true then, he’s probably off to get some action Other than in the gym

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I just had a thought. Neither have posted about #blacklivesmatter or all the race issues going on in America. With the following they have they should post. They have almost a million between them use your following for good instead of selling shit scams. They are both as brain dead as each other. I think it’s so telling when influencers don’t post at least one thing which could help all their followers. You’d think with Chet growing up in London, the most diverse place in the world the dumb prick would post. Oh I forget all of their friends are white which I also think is really telling for people in the industry they choose to be in.
I’ve seen both post about it, on his business page also 🙂

The watcher

Funny she shouting out the same baby advise person other influences have as I’ve been following this woman for a few weeks getting tips for my little one arrival

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Yeah I’m pretty sure Marnie and Casey were there too although they did do very well to stay out of all the vids! Was even watching the cousins expecting to get a glimpse of her and Helen chatting or a bit of drama 😂 Helen was in the back of bloody loads! Although I suppose she couldn’t be inconspicuous with the blue hair 🙈😂

The story one of them put up the other day with all the toys & the ice cream - I think the we’re at a family members house & Rox was there as well? (Marines recent photo, she’s given photo cred to Chet & Casey’s sister, and it’s obvs recent)
But no way does a baby need juice at oceans age!!!! My little boy is 2 weeks older than her and he only has water!!

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Didn’t click but I’ve just watched it back and she does look like she’s at our local hospital too and that he’s just pulled up to pick her up from the drive in part. We maybe jumping to conclusions though she could have had a n appointment for something else!