Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cthxo

Just noticed Casey is at His mums house on his insta story. They must have been there at the same to me as Helen and Chet
The guy who’s house they were at or at least put the stories up is owner of vegan all sorts with Casey and Casey & Marnie went quiet too so wonder if they were also there

Reactions: 1

Noseyducker_

Loves coming back to her.. but hates coming home to helen 😂😂 I beg he bloody dreads it.. I honestly feel they have drifted so much since ocean being born it would not surprise me if they spilt up

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Just noticed Casey is at His mums house on his insta story. They must have been there at the same to me as Helen and Chet

Ohyeah

That Anna Louise girl was engaged to Zach Tull (was on ex on the beach), both desperate to be famous (Becky Taylor is Zachs baby mum).

Lillyloo

VIP Member
To be fair to her everyone’s raving about it, I watched it yesterday and it’s shit. I would say I don’t get it either, i don’t get the hype about it either. I think that’s what she means when she says she doesn’t understand it.
Honestly one of the shittiest movies I’ve ever seen 😂 if it wasn’t for him being so sexy I would of switched it off 10 mins in 😋

• Haha

Crbif

I wonder if it pisses Helen off that Marnie & Chet’s sister now seem quite close 🤣
I actually think helen and coral are closer shes constantly raving about Helen being her sister in rarely see Marnie mentioned unless I miss bits.

I’m assuming she might be on heat? So she’s put a nappy on her? 🤣
I think small dogs like that "scent mark" when they enter a new environment so if they've just moved from her mum's to her house she might have the nappies on to stop them spraying all over the house

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I’m on it and honestly Helen is no where to be seen on it . It’s all someone called Karen holt who does the question and answer live videos . She looks about 40 and common af . Helen is just a promotional donkey for this group that’s it , I doubt she even uses it or sells it just posts about it on her page . She clearly doesn’t follow a plan and
Doesn’t care about all the girls on it who are posting they feel
Unwell and most are breast feeding new mums .
Karen holt is Helens friend Danielles mum. She’s also at the party and does Herbalife 🙄

• Haha

Eve675

My baby is just 3 weeks older than ocean and in size 5! They fit perfectly and she’s only average size/ a little chunky 😱

Bostonxx

VIP Member
OMG her little sad face at the end 🙁 Thought Daddy was laughing at her but it was just at the film. Poor thing! Surprised Chet was allowed back in the house 😳
Probably because it is his house 😂.

Helen and Marnie were close before they fell out though. They all were.