Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
I am sure there are legal guidelines on raffles. I don’t think businesses are legally allowed to profit from them. A while ago people who raffled off houses got into some very expensive legal hot water as a result of not following the law. I thought it was a bit off when he raffled that Ocean sized bag of sweets for £2 a ticket-he must of made a lot of profit on that, much more than the bag would be able to sell for. But I am not sure on the ins and outs, I am not a legal professional so could have the complete wrong end of the stick!
I believe you have to have a gambling license to even hold a raffle... you can get in a lot of trouble for it if you’re caught by the gambling commission.

Reactions: 2

BabyMommaBamford

Someone commented on her recent post asking if she still had her cats and she replied saying they were at her mums but she will be taking them to her new home soon...
To be fair if she had any sense she would be keeping them away because they get jealous and can be known to smother or attack new babies but knowing her it’s probably just because they won’t feed into her insta-life and pose for pics 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2

BDY_97

VIP Member
Jesus that Becky Taylor is there and she in unrecognisable from when she went on ex on the beach, literally had no idea it was her
I haven’t seen her since she was on ex on the beach so I’ve just had a look at her profile, what the actual fuck 😂 that face is awful 🤮 nice classy video of her and henna Lucy doing balloons as well, great example to their kids

Reactions: 1

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I’m sure she had a bottle of some sort in her hand on chets story at the start of the party?

Carebear82

Chatty Member
to be fair after Anthony’s comment recently I agree with him 😩😂
This might be the time that Chet gets a reaction that he cant talk his way out of. AJ comment is something I dont agree with but Chet has been a dick shaming other people personally- all about karma.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I like Marnie but I have to agree she’s promoted more shite products and scams than most of the other influencers 😂 don’t know how she has the nerve to sit and call people out lol
I like her as well but I agree she's got a nerve 😂

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Does the highchair oceans in just make your kid constantly look slouched or is she just not sat properly in it. Everytime I see her in it I just want to sit the poor kid up properly
Oh my god yes!! I’m so pleased someone said this, it literally gives me anxiety I actually couldn’t be giving her food when she’s that slouched 🙈🙈

Qwerty_321

Ok sorry I’m a bit late to this but...a day at Blackpool Let’s take the dogs but let someone else look after our baby, not like she would enjoy being out in the sun with us all near a beach looking at the sea 🙂