Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she enjoyed the attention of being pregnant with Chet’s baby cos she idolises him a bit! Now the baby is here she just wants to be preggo again!
I think that too. Dont get me wrong I got treated like a queen by my hubby and my work when i was preggers but i have rarely post pics of me pregnant because my baby is here and its better than the attention I was given! Hes waaaay cuter!

Reactions: 1

ponyta

Blokes trainers are about £100+ a pair, well for the ones hes buying. As if he spends £700+ on trainers a week. Some days he has two pairs too. He would have them all displayed in there walk in wardrobe if he kept them all.
Exactly, there's no way. You are probably right in that they are sent to him to advertise and then returned.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I wish she wouldn’t put those massive lashes on, or at least cut them. They’re too big for her eyes

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Surely he doesn’t keep all these trainers?? Does he get paid to promote them then sell them on or send them back? He gets like 2/3 pairs a week!

MysteryMummy

Chets story about the air and water 😂💀 ‘I’ve been looking for the coin bit for half an hour and they have made it free I knew I wasn’t being stupid’ 😂😂😂 well....

Lh1988

Does anyone have the video it screenshots of the girls twerking with Chet there? How does helen accept him mugging her off like that?! Especially when she might be pregnant

Maybe she’s pregnant and she’s not excited as she thought she’d be. Don’t know why I thought of that but you never know

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Got blocked 😂 just don’t understand why she’d purposefully post something that she has been openly Doing the exact opposite to 😂 surely you’d expect people to call you out on being hypocritical lol
I’m sure chets a smoker as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Ah yeah true see I think it’s because she hasn’t been posting she’s a lot more tolerable! Soon as she’s back shouting about trainers and baby fashion I think I’ll do a swift u turn 😂

what are we thinking about the tag yesterday?! Thanking someone, a mental health expert or something?!
Yeah I had a look at the person she tagged and it seems like a therapist, she said “in this challenging time” wonder what she means 🤔

mumoffouryearoldx

Have you seen the story he has reposted from his friend where they are holding onto a pole and Chet is saying “omg i have never felt like this before”. Why does he flaunt his drug use on Instagram? He will have young impressionable followers 😖. Its not big or clever!!

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread!
I don’t think they have ever shown themselves cooking normal food. Between the takeaways, ready made microwaveable meals and the bloody shakes. What the hell are they weaning poor baby with
Well she was on baby porridge from about 3 months old!

Qwerty_321

Wow that’s his first birthday card off his daughter! Clearly at swipe at the thread but still I think she could of put more effort in and got a nicer card
Their whole life is surrounded by their ‘fans’ and followers, everything they do is for the gram! Why would such an important meaningful moment be any different to these so called ‘influencers’